Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much? (deece amount)
65k-75k
75k-85k
85k-100k
100k+
View Results

• Locked thread
SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

ChrisHansen posted:

What's your secret to success? Do you hate your job? Have to sleep with a gross old man from the board of directors?

How can I be like you successful goons?

:allears:

picked a field I wanted to work in and enjoyed. Volunteering, jobs, internships are great for this. Picked an appropriate educational plan to become qualified in said field. Worked and studied hard.

Get money. Pretty easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I am able to post in this thread but disagree with it on general principle

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i make 56k can i post in this threabweeeeeeeeee bwwoooooooooo hurrrrrrrrrrrrsssshhhh bebweeeep beeeeeyooooooo beepbopbeepbeepboo

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I make 100k+ being a neet permastudy, whatup

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
i'm a mom who makes $6,795/month working part time from home. i've made $560 so far today OP

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

s0j posted:

i'm a mom who makes $6,795/month working part time from home. i've made $560 so far today OP

That's a lot of nickel bloo jebbys.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Pulling 70k a year. Highschool diploma and no certs. This Union stuff is P. Cool IMO ( in my occupation)

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Starting a non profit entity so that I can claim my hobbies as community benefit charities. Can anyone help me come up with a name ?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jonathan posted:

Starting a non profit entity so that I can claim my hobbies as community benefit charities. Can anyone help me come up with a name ?

Ass2Mouth.org

naem
May 29, 2011

s0j posted:

Doctors hate you

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

s0j posted:

whats your one weird trick?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you're full time employed

way to work for the man so he can profit from your labor instead of just taking your skills and starting your own enterprise, idiots

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye

Jose Mengelez posted:

whats your one weird trick?

i was a radiologist at a highly regarded private practice. i started providing consults form home on a part-time basis so as to spend more time with my son. sorry if that wasn't clear.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

SurfaceDetail posted:

picked a field I wanted to work in and enjoyed. Volunteering, jobs, internships are great for this. Picked an appropriate educational plan to become qualified in said field. Worked and studied hard.

Get money. Pretty easy.

That sounds dumb and hard, I just sold my soul and went into sales.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
There are many paths to success

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol if you're full time employed

way to work for the man so he can profit from your labor instead of just taking your skills and starting your own enterprise, idiots

I am the man and I did exactly that.

naem
May 29, 2011

s0j posted:

i was a radiologist at a highly regarded private practice. i started providing consults form home on a part-time basis so as to spend more time with my son. sorry if that wasn't clear.

Doctors probably still hate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

household income's gonna be close to six hundo this year hows it going poor people?

• Locked thread