Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Godholio posted:

'59-78 Eldorado.

there is a '69 Eldorado in cream yellow in what seems to be very good condition for $3000 (IIRC) with a somewhat recently rebuilt 472 near me...

edit: holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
You should trawl through bringatrailer.com with him and see what he seems to like. Not that Random Internet Car Guys' opinions are worthless, but it'd be a good starting point.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

atomicthumbs posted:

if it helps here's a picture my dad just posted on facebook

He seriously looks like he should be rocking in an early 70s Caddy or Lincoln, but I'll throw these out there:

1990+ Buick Reatta (gets ride of trouble prone touch screen)

89-97 Cougar XR7 - Either Supercharged V6 or V8

Could a late 80s/90s 300/500SL be in the budget?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

slidebite posted:

He seriously looks like he should be rocking in an early 70s Caddy or Lincoln

With a metalflake paint job

• Locked thread