Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

IDK man it built up feuds well and had some good matches and Enzo and Cass owning and KA/Gallows murdering The Usos. Works for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A Bad Raw :unsmith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I don't see why it was so bad? Like I barely read the thread so I dunno what people hated but it seemed good to me?

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

I'm surprisingly into how much this sounds like a Mastodon chorus knockoff.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
for those not watching the Edge and Christian show, they are interrogating Funaki on the location of Val Venis' chopped off penis

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Man I was excited to attend a possibly good go home raw but noope

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

StarkRavingMad posted:

for those not watching the Edge and Christian show, they are interrogating Funaki on the location of Val Venis' chopped off penis

Uh his penis was never chopped off because John Wayne Bobbitt saved him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Currently in the possession of one Mr. Dick Togo. You think that name's just for show?

• Locked thread