Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
juftdjhr6tddxrt
bud light
coors light
miller lite
budweiser
michelob ultra
natty light
busch light
miller high life
busch
keystone
tecate
corona
yeungling
bud light lime
PABST BLUE RIBBON
coors
don't give a poo poo will drink any of them don't care gently caress off
View Results

• Locked thread
Forbidden Donut
Mar 19, 2006
mmm....
Gansetts all day. It's a good/cheap keg for cookouts too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm currently drinking

It's new from Moosehead this year, and it's not that great. They're trying to capture the lightning-in-a-bottle that was their half-hearted attempt at the Radler gimmick from a couple years ago that turned out to be awesome and sold really well:

It's delicious, still feels like beer, and is amazingly refreshing for the summer.

Last years Lemon Radler was also pretty not great:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

blacked out off two 40s of steelies and an unknown amount of natty this weekend, thought of this thread as i lay wretching in bed the next morning

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm trying yellow can Coors its a good Pabst alternative IMO

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

PathAsc posted:

All those beers suck, drink STAG.

Stag knows how its done

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
used to drink PBR by the case but California bevmos started selling Schlitz again so :cheers:

• Locked thread