Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
glenn beck 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIKhr158cD4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Something that most people don't understand about President Trump is that he wants to prepare the United States for the troubles ahead.

Pretty much every place near the equator will be hosed in 20 years time, and we need to be prepared to deal with hundreds of millions of refugees in a way that maintains some level of law and order.

Build the wall. Muslims, sorry, but no.

Climate Change is going to make things really interesting when I'm in my old age and I'm too old to do anything but sit and laugh :)

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Professor Shark posted:

Climate Change is going to make things really interesting when I'm in my old age and I'm too old to do anything but sit and laugh :)

Ya it's a small comfort that by the time the climate change wars spread to this continent we'll all be too old to to be expected to fight in any capacity.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

We'll be perfect for being broken down and turned into compost to feed the young and healthy, though!

Except for Issac, all that salt and alcohol

• Locked thread