Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ross Angeles posted:

um he goes to stanford
hes still dumb sorry. he makes some throws that are as bad as Hackenberg's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yudo
May 15, 2003

I hope Washington drafts him. He has great vision which translates well. I doubt it though, more likely a center or DT if available.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

AsInHowe posted:

Pro style quarterbacks will be Michigan's greatest advantage in the years to come.

John Clayton was discussing how some teams thought Goff and Wentz would be the last two NFL-ready quarterbacks for years to come, with nine in the pipeline for next year or so. If no one else is producing them, and Harbaugh turned Jake Rudock into a better QB than Michigan State's all-time greatest QB in about eight weeks, just think of what will happen with guys getting years of working with him.

Gonna be huge.
I'm not sure how NFL ready even Goff and Wentz are tbh

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

He's probably a serial killer

Tbh I would watch the poo poo out of a show like Dexter but instead of being a cop, he's an NFL QB.

• Locked thread