Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
These boys just weren't right.

quote:

Two brothers went to an anime convention last weekend after the older sibling shot and killed their parents inside their San Jose home, newly released court documents alleged.

Prosecutors on Friday charged Hasib bin Golamrabbi, 22, and Omar Golamrabbi, 17, with two counts each of murder, the Santa Clara County district attorney’s office said. Omar Golamrabbi was being charged as an adult, prosecutors said.

The older brother admitted to shooting his father multiple times inside their garage “because a stranger whom he could not name had assaulted him in the home [and] had told him to do that,” according to a court document released by the district attorney’s office. He said another person had shot his mother multiple times.

The younger sibling told investigators that he had been inside their home when his older brother killed his parents but didn’t mention the presence of another person, according to the court document.

After Hasib bin Golamrabbi killed his father, he asked his younger brother to close the curtain, Omar told investigators. Hasib then killed his mother, according to court documents.

Before heading out Saturday morning to the anime convention in Oakland, the younger sibling said he checked to “make sure that blood was not seeping out from inside the garage.”

Investigators said the siblings were later seen at Kraken Con “behaving normally.”

On Sunday afternoon, relatives tried to reach Shamima Rabbi, 57, and her husband, Golam Rabbi, 59. Golam Rabbi apparently hadn’t shown up for work. The relatives then talked to the siblings and asked them to come home, but they failed to show up.

After waiting for several hours, the relatives entered the home, where they found multiple writings and one of the victims.

Police were called and discovered the other body.

KGO-TV reported that a note had been found next to the bodies with the message, "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-brothers-charged-parents-death-20160429-story.html

Bets on whether they'll keep the laughable "committed two murders under duress" story or if they'll go for a Menéndez Bros. sort of deal as the case goes on?

I'm curious on whatever retraction that everyone who initially editorialized this as a hate crime will give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Dont dox me

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
GODDAMNIT I'M AN IDIOT.

• Locked thread