Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

so basically I've wanted to be an astronaut since like forever. I was wondering if somebody would write me a recommendation letter for NASA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im open to the possibility

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Thanks

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
for a small donation i'll paint a picture of you as an astronaut in space colonizing some alien terrain

rio
Mar 20, 2008

First thing you need to do is get high

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
surely that will help?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i always wanted to go to uranus

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nation posted:

i always wanted to go to uranus

:newlol:

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

ethanol posted:

so basically I've wanted to be an astronaut since like forever. I was wondering if somebody would write me a recommendation letter for NASA

You don't need a fancy letter dude just go to space and boom! you're an astronaut

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

rio posted:

First thing you need to do is get high

done

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what do you mean physically as in altitude wise??

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Have you considered just making a lot of money and paying the Russians to take you to space?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Thank Nasa for the Dippin' Dots for me.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I'm Richard Nasa the III'rd and we are looking for a little more initiative than you are displaying here I'm afraid you are now banned from space

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
$500 bucks and I'll write you a resume that's "out of this world"

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
have you tried asking on their facebook page or twitter?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
How good is your fan dance?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
are you extremely handsome and manly and/or are you willing to wear a diaper so you dont have to stop to take a dump when you drive cross country to stab someone due to love triangle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I was interested in being a psychonaut so I internalized my application.

• Locked thread