Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.

Kuato posted:

Was in Phoenix for a conference a few months ago and they was playing the Timberwolves, and tickets were basically free, and I opted to just stay in the room (which was right by the arena). Not sure what's worse, having no team like me (SEA), or having a 20 win team. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4K9F7waSY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

im a cavs fan

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

ThinkOnThis posted:

I dont want to see Golden State win this year. Them fuckers broke my bulls 72 win record. The only time I ever root for the Spurs is now coming out of the west to face Cleveland, Lebron will get a ring for Cleveland FINALLY

i think we have a better chance against the warriors than the spurs tbh

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i think we have a better chance against the warriors than the spurs tbh

Yes, you definitely have a better chance against the better team. The one who absolutely destroyed you twice this year. I feel for you, though. It must suck knowing that your sports teams will never ever win a championship ever.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm a clippers fan because I like teams who win on foul shots. :gay:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'm a clippers fan because I like teams who win on foul shots. :gay:

I knew the Mavericks didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting past OKC, but I got the biggest loving sports boner watching DeAndre Jordan's stupid rear end realize his team got bounced in the first round too.

Let's just swirl the toilet bowl together.:getin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Shinjobi posted:

I knew the Mavericks didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting past OKC, but I got the biggest loving sports boner watching DeAndre Jordan's stupid rear end realize his team got bounced in the first round too.

Let's just swirl the toilet bowl together.:getin:

Who? Anyways ey ref call the foul call the foul I'm Blake griffin *shits pants*

Also I'm Lebaron James "ey ref why you always gotta be callin fouls on the black guy" :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 08:15 on May 2, 2016

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

Yes, you definitely have a better chance against the better team. The one who absolutely destroyed you twice this year. I feel for you, though. It must suck knowing that your sports teams will never ever win a championship ever.

at least im not gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

im so sorry

• Locked thread