Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Scratch Monkey posted:

Wtf is a robocop outside of the context of THE RoboCop (who lives in our hearts forever)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Time is cyclic. Progress is a Western cultural imperialist conceit.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Outstanding.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741240449906663424

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741243519822626816

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741301954324910080

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741311272818475008

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

PCOS Bill posted:

It really shows how anti-foreigner and anti-immigrant they are, deep down.

loving lol

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

PCOS Bill posted:

It really shows how anti-foreigner and anti-immigrant they are, deep down.

you're talking about the foreign-born british immigrant, here

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Don't many cartoon characters have the middle initial "J"?

Bullwinkle J. Moose
Rocket J. Squirrel
Geo. J. Dog ( The dog that keeps getting pounded across the nuts with a board by Foghorn Leghorn-watch closely and see)
George J. Geef (Goofy)
Michigan J. Frog

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Y homer j simpson

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, due to how common James is as a middle name, if you want to flesh out a character a little more, their middle initial/name being J/James is easy, generic, and no thought.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

PCOS Bill posted:

Yes, due to how common James is as a middle name, if you want to flesh out a character a little more, their middle initial/name being J/James is easy, generic, and no thought.

Whoah, logic.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Most of those are because of Jay Ward, the animator, but not Michigan Frog or the other Warner ones.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Homer, Rocky, and Bullwinkle. So half.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

and he hates black people

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump is killin the social media game. He's gonna win because of Twitter.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

the mans got memes on lock down, but can he sway the normies with memes?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/trillballins/status/741016006936657920

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
In all honesty the name of this subforum should be changed to All Candidates Suck -cuz yah know... tragically, that's kinda the situation, I thinks.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I think it's adorable that Trump thinks he can beat the bloodthirstiest, most corrupt, vote-rigging-est, lying-est, deadliest, callously ambitious, violently self-absorbed politician in American history.

This woman hired murderers and rapists to tear apart women in the third world, just to scare off people who might demand a $0.05 an hour cost of living wage adjustment.

This poor human being is going to end up with his dick in his sewn-shut mouth in the east river if he crosses her.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I think it's adorable that Trump thinks he can beat the bloodthirstiest, most corrupt, vote-rigging-est, lying-est, deadliest, callously ambitious, violently self-absorbed politician in American history.

This woman hired murderers and rapists to tear apart women in the third world, just to scare off people who might demand a $0.05 an hour cost of living wage adjustment.

This poor human being is going to end up with his dick in his sewn-shut mouth in the east river if he crosses her.

Heavens, and I thought I could be harsh on poor little Paddlefoot McCankles.

e: And besides I hear tell Don "The Rug" Trump is pretty mobbed up himself.
Time to go to the matresses, let's hope.

zimboe has issued a correction as of 03:59 on Jun 11, 2016

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

At least she's consistent about being crooked :shrug:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
from the Onion:

WASHINGTON—Addressing reporters after meeting with President Obama at the White House this morning, Bernie Sanders called upon his followers to post long-winded, extremely aggressive rants on social media, according to local supporter Ryan Bailey’s interpretation of the speech. “I’d like you to go on Facebook or Twitter and harass as many people as possible with spiteful, protracted tirades,” etc.

But...but... I thought the Onion was satire. What does it mean for our future when satire becomes reality?

http://www.theonion.com/article/id-you-post-long-aggressive-rants-social-media-say-53070

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

so when are you getting towered?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I agree with you, Trump's Baby Hands - But it seems like the common consensus around here is that foreign-born british immigrants can be anti-foreigner and anti-immigrant. :shrug:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

And yet, CNN and the New York Times will have you believe calling her out on this is sexist. Not to mention that the retarded as gently caress American public thinks all this doesn't matter because she's the first woman that has a shot at being President. The Democratic Party abandoned all pretenses of equality in favor of identity long ago.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What's with the towers anyhow?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Man Whore posted:

so when are you getting towered?

I'm old. Speak English or get out.

HighClassSwankyTime
Jan 16, 2004

PCOS Bill posted:

Its the toxx for Trump, see the sticky thread DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO TRUMP (don't post in there if you don't wanna be toxxed).

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/741672315616956416

I say this every night. Every day. Every afternoon. And it's so true. Jeb! is a WASTE. Jeb! is a MESS. Jeb! is a big, fat MESS.

Trump will never stop bullying Jeb! and I love it.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

zimboe posted:

Don't many cartoon characters have the middle initial "J"?

Bullwinkle J. Moose
Rocket J. Squirrel
Geo. J. Dog ( The dog that keeps getting pounded across the nuts with a board by Foghorn Leghorn-watch closely and see)
George J. Geef (Goofy)
Michigan J. Frog

Bill Clinton
Bob Dole

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

U how about abraham j lincolm, georgr mothrrfucking j warshington and j "j" abrams??

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

PCOS Bill posted:

Put your blood on the line for trump my friend! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776208&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Put that first one in the trump Toxx thread, tia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pre melted action figures

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/741672315616956416

I say this every night. Every day. Every afternoon. And it's so true. Jeb! is a WASTE. Jeb! is a MESS. Jeb! is a big, fat MESS.

Trump will never stop bullying Jeb! and I love it.

I un-ironically agree. If you are running for president and mentally get your rear end beat by retard Trump, get the ever living gently caress out.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/robwhisman/status/742711726748106752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Let us celebrate the one year anniversary of Trump's campaign with some heavenly words from his announcement speech.

quote:

Somebody said to me the other day, a reporter, a very nice reporter, “But, Mr. Trump, you’re not a nice person.”

That’s true. But actually I am. I think I am a nice person. People that know me, like me. Does my family like me? I think so, right. Look at my family. I’m proud of my family.

quote:

Obama is going to be out playing golf. He might be on one of my courses. I would invite him, I actually would say. I have the best courses in the world, so I’d say, you what, if he wants to— I have one right next to the White House, right on the Potomac. If he’d like to play, that’s fine.

In fact, I’d love him to leave early and play, that would be a very good thing.

quote:

We spent $2 trillion in Iraq, $2 trillion. We lost thousands of lives, thousands in Iraq. We have wounded soldiers, who I love, I love — they’re great — all over the place, thousands and thousands of wounded soldiers.

quote:

Sadly, the American dream is dead.

But if I get elected president I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again.

• Locked thread