Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
They worked hard to raise you and they did so with love, theyd like to hear from you about what kinds of stuff youre up to nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
thansk skylark

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
in my house we eat the dead

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i texted my mom today

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Last time you phoned your mom and she didn't answer OP ... we were kinda 'busy' sorry. Thursday nights are our night - any other night fine

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i wish she had aborted me

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm a latchkey kid, I got raised by my Springer Spaniel Toughy. He died a dozen years ago FYI

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

They worked hard to raise you and they did so with love, theyd like to hear from you about what kinds of stuff youre up to nowadays.

my step brother and step sister who are in their 50s now cant do this because the step brother got jealous of the kid from the new marriage who was 30 years younger than him and decided to try to kill him (according to his wife, during the marriage, now ex-wife with kid from a man that isnt sterile and isnt into pcmasterrace spergin). they are now essentially written off out of the family and the nephew is starting to seem like a better target day after day (after the neighbourhood spergs and coop losers take responsibility and move or pay compensation of course)

~just SA SJW goon thingz

u_kill_my_friends fucked around with this message at 22:47 on May 3, 2016

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I just killed my parents :twisted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The OP's right on the money. I love my mom and dad, and they love me- it's awesome to have been raised by such kind and caring parents!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I talk to my parents a lot, I love them and they love me.

My dad is freaking loving retirement and is working on building a row boat right now just because he can and it sounded fun for him and now he finally has time to do whatever he wants. My mom is making a new quilt! I'm really lucky that I have such great parents/family (:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
#thetriggering

not all of us had a nice childhood with love in it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I call my mom every day and text my dad every day and usually see each of them at least once a week

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The OP's right on the money. I love my mom and dad, and they love me- it's awesome to have been raised by such kind and caring parents!

me 2 :-D

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

gently caress you all you dont know my pain

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot

Nation posted:

lol cry babby

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dont get to see my parents in person very often anymore which is sad though. It was already kinda hard to make time to see them when they lived in San Jose but tey moved up to Redding after my dad retired and like now if I want to see them its like a 10 hour drive or a $800 plane ticket to Redding or like a $400 plane ticket to Sac Town and then having to rent a car and drive another 2 hours to get to Redding.

I'm glad they are happy but it is very inconvenient for visiting

u_kill_my_friends
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
nooner more like pooner imo ur a bad alpha femaleson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
At least call your mom or you might let a hippie beat you up due to sudden lack of motivation.

• Locked thread