Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mustached5thGrader posted:

-------Clothes are zane---y ---Much too so! Tights are also too zane---y;---Much so!!! What little brright girl,- that does so much on her own, and is so Smart, and quick to learn, & Only in GRADE 1 AT School, why would she actually want to wear tights to school that would really make her look like a Crazy, forgotten clown!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening. [ name and address placed here for no reason. Edited out by me] Clothes and tights are much way too amped UP for a Child, trying to learn what is right and what isn't acceptable to wear,-- and also not to look like a wild wild, skimp--ally dressed sex-pot of a motorcycle unfit Club, these days have so fallen away from JESUS Christ, The "GREAT I AM,"-TRUE AND ETERNAL,SUPERNATURAL, HOLY- GOD, THAT LIVES TODAY,- YESTERDAY,- AND ETERNALLY!!,--FOREVER!!!,-- AND THAT Jesus Christ LOVES THEM SO MUCH!!,--- "HE,"--Christ Jesus. "HE,"- LOVES THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO!; AND, How are they ever expected to know this,-- wearing Such fast-paced,ungodly,-older-looking,-& skimpy dress attire;- and tights,- that really look like devilish circus clowns!! --;- AND,-- DOES ANYONE OUT THERE STILL TEACH THEM THAT JESUS CHRIST,- GODS ONLY SON,- LOVES THEM,- AND CAN TELL THEM THAT THEY DO NOT NEED TO DRESS LIKE SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A CHEAP,- FUN,DARING,- EXCITING THRILL AND A FAST-PACED PARTY-LIFE,-- THAT IN THE END,-WHEN GOD IS READY,- IT LEADS TO A SURE- DESTRUCTIVE,- UNGODLY, FOREVER LIFE INSIDE OF A BURNING HOT HELL-FIRE, WITH BIG IRON THICK-CLAD GATES, AND PAIN THAT NEVER ENDS, A DARK PLACE,- A PLACE OF NO RETURN WITH SUFFERING, AND PERSONS WITH BAD BEHAVIORS BUMPING INTO YOU,-PAIN THAT NEVER GOES AWAY,- IN HELL!!,-- AND SATAN WILL NEVER LET YOU OFF OF HIS POLE AS YOU ARE TIED ONTO IT,YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED DOWN FROM YOUR POLE, HUGE HUGE BLACK, VERY HUGE SPIDERS WITH ROUND WHITE EYES,--YES,--THEY SCREAM AT YOU ALL AT ONCE,-AT THE SAME TIME, while you are still on that pole,- tied,and these great Huge spiders scream this------,--" They scream LOUDLY,-----," WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND KING OF ALL NATIONS, AS YOUR SAVIOR?!!!!!!! AND THESE SPIDERS ARE SO HUGE AND SO VERY UGLY AND SO VERY EXTREMELY LOUD, ALL OF THEM,- SCREAMING AT THE SAME TIME;--and the beast satan,- the unfit one, that deformed your face,-- the deceiver,-- just DON'T HAVE A KEY TO LET YOU DOWN FROM IT, AND YOU ARE DE-FORMED, AND SMELL THE TERRIBLE STINK OF HELL ON YOUR POLE, AND THAT YOU ARE DRESSED IN THOSE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TORN ANDS TATTERED CLOTHES, WHICH ARE SOOO RAGG-ED!!!!!!HELL IS A HOTEST EVER EVER HOTEST FIRE, AND WHO IS GOING THERE, --FOR TEACHING THEM THEY HAD TO DRESS LIKE AN- UNHOLY,-and devilish,- PARTY-FAST- PACED,- UNGODLY, AND satanic-PARTY-MANIA,- WILD CHILD -WAY OF DRESS ATTIRE,--, WITH NOT ANY VALUES WHAT- SO- EVER,-- AND, who ,- oh who!!,-- IS GOING TO TEACH THEM THAT THEY SHOULD REALLY Truly and Actually NEED TO DRESS FOR A " REAL TRUE "ONE",- ONLY!"-- TRUE!, -KING,"- LIKE GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN- SON,--JESUS CHRIST,- THAT MADE THEM FOR HIS PLEASURE,--TO GIVE TO THESE PRECIOUS CHILDREN, A BEAUTIFUL KINGDOM IN THE HEAVEN'S THAT NO WEAPON OF WARFARE COULD NEVER-- EVER!,- PENETRATE, OR BREAK THROUGH,- WHICH IS ALSO AN INVISIBLE BARRIER,--AND LIFE ETERNAL,--WITHOUT END,__ If and If;--THEY CAN ONLY HAVE THE "ONLY ONE GOD!",-that Godly Great & ABIDING,-UNFAILING,- FOREVER FAITH, THAT IS MISSING, IN TODAY'S TRAGIC,& SINFUL, UNGODLY,uncaring,- DARK WORLD.! They were God's Friends,- And that- JESUS CHRIST LOVED THEM FIRST,--, AND WHO IN GOD'S GREAT EARTH, WILL TEACH THEM THIS???????? Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mrs. N. L. B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Had a guy ask me where's the flour and it was right in front of him so I politely gestured to the shelves he was standing by. Rather than feeling silly for a second and moving on with his life like a grown-up he then opted to tell me he meant the good flour. I tell him that's all we got, he accuses me of lying and while he's yelling at me some obese bint with a little clothed ball of meat rolling around and screaming behind her comes up to the two of us and says to the crazy rear end in a top hat, 'let 'em have it, the service here is always terrible!' :smuggo:

Just days ago I'd helped carry this sack of jelly's spawn out of the store because he'd gone limp as part of a tantrum. I was about to lose my loving mind.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i miss threads like this

i obviously didn't read this one because i assume it's some ironic bullshit post, or a repost done in the name of irony

sometimes effort produces stuff worth reading and enjoying

• Locked thread