Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Schlonged Again posted:

When a terrifying creature seduces the children of a small Minnesota town into committing acts of violence, its creator, an Internet hacker named Lowtax (Patton Oswalt), is the only one who can stop it.

Mange Mite posted:

When a terrifying creature seduces the children of a small Minnesota town, its creator, an Internet hacker named Lowtax (Patton Oswalt), is the only one who can stop it.

Aatrek

Coming summer 2017

what just happened here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mange Mite posted:

When a terrifying creature seduces the children of a small Minnesota town, its creator, an Internet hacker named Lowtax (Patton Oswalt), is the only one who can stop it.

Aatrek

Coming summer 2017

This.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

sex idiot posted:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/29/11528890/viral-videos-movie-adaptations

this article about it calls SA "the internet's equivalent of the urinals in a dive bar"

This is me irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpJDTNCNr5E

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
How can a forum be grimey? I mean, like, I myself am pretty grimy and I'm pretty sure most of you are too, but the forums themselves are an electronic abstraction not really capable of being labeled with such general physical traits as 'grimy.'

naem
May 29, 2011

stabbing

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Also is the horror film going to be actually about the slenderman mythos, a la Marble Hornets? Or is it going to be the more compelling movie about how an internet meme drove two young girls to try to murder even though it's all a fake set of pictures made up in a photoshop thread and that the true evil is actually inside every one of us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'm looking forward to a film about a mailman trying to get his shoes back from a dog, they don't even fit!

• Locked thread