Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ethanol posted:

well on the way to quiznos i realized it was a half hour to closing time for them and that they would probably put ZERO EFFORT into my sandwich because of the GRIND so i started on my way to subway. as i pulled into the subway parking lot i realized there was a chipotle right next to it and my if those burritos weren't wafting something fierce so i ducked in and got myself a burrito

all in all not a bad night

Get sub rolls from the market and put the burrito insides in the bread so you can have a Chipotle Hoagie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Genuinely was hoping for a dick joke in OP. I've never been to quiznos. But honestly i feel like when I want to eat and I'm not "satisfied" I should just stop eating because that's a habit that will get you fat. You ate and have prevented starvation. You did your job

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

ethanol posted:

keep in mind i already ate a 12 inch italian today

i bet his family was really upset

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mariana Horchata posted:

ok got to give it up for the thread title cause it maid me giggly

i know right? it made me think about penises, which are loving hilarious lmao

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ethanol posted:

it doesn't completely fill me up and leave me satisfied? should i go out and get another 12 inch? subway or quiznos?

Its because you are a fat gently caress. Hope that helps.

• Locked thread