Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Honky Dong Country posted:

Also don't sign your posts.

:perfect:

Darth123123 posted:

I'm sorry I upset you.

lol u mad bro trap sprung masterstroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

rio posted:

It's almost like people who are adults like adult tasting things like coffee or cheese or beer that is not bland

yes, tell me about how you drink things that are bitter, eat cheese that is moldy, and eat beef that is undercooked. Tell me about how these things make you a sophisticated adult. Tell me how you arrived at these tastes independently and how you are not a sheep that deludes yourself into liking gross poo poo because society tells you to.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
better not cross somethingawful user drunk asian neighbor

he will use his greatest weapon

somethingawful rap sheets and avatars

rio
Mar 20, 2008

It's because when people actually grow up they start to appreciate tastes that children don't like. Chicken nuggets, Kraft singles and bud light mm,m. Shockingly adults like things that taste more complicated.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

yes, tell me about how you drink things that are bitter, eat cheese that is moldy, and eat beef that is undercooked. Tell me about how these things make you a sophisticated adult. Tell me how you arrived at these tastes independently and how you are not a sheep that deludes yourself into liking gross poo poo because society tells you to.

lol I was just quoting your AV as a joke but drat man you've got some super edgy opinions right there

you guys I only eat my steaks well done and indulge in only the finest Kraft American Singles unlike all you sheeple deluded into your mass-produced opinions on topics like "how things taste" :smug:

AugmentedVision posted:

better not cross somethingawful user drunk asian neighbor

he will use his greatest weapon

somethingawful rap sheets and avatars

Hey man I didn't give you either of those, don't get butthurt at me because the mods thought you were a lovely poster 17 different times, or that a non-mod poster thought you were terrible enough to spend $5 on an AV

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It's hoppy hoppy I say, it tastes reallllhoppy like hops solid. Hops are in the front and back of the finish. Hoppy.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

rio posted:

It's because when people actually grow up they start to appreciate tastes that children don't like. Chicken nuggets, Kraft singles and bud light mm,m. Shockingly adults like things that taste more complicated.

You treat social norms as axioms lmaooo

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

drunk asian neighbor posted:

Hey man I didn't give you either of those, don't get butthurt at me because the mods thought you were a lovely poster 17 different times, or that a non-mod poster thought you were terrible enough to spend $5 on an AV

It's $10. A shameful goon.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

It's $10. A shameful goon.

are you going to brag about how goony you are or are you going to stop being a basic bitch and buy me a title already

christ, a hookup at a gay bar is more subtle than your posting

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

are you going to brag about how goony you are or are you going to stop being a basic bitch and buy me a title already

christ, a hookup at a gay bar is more subtle than your posting

Nobody will ever buy you a title, boring typical middle aged man

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

You two should just touch wieners already.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

Nobody will ever buy you a title, boring typical middle aged man

that's ok since it means my opinions were not dumb and terrible enough to warrant someone spending money to tell everyone else DON'T LISTEN TO ME. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. DON'T GIVE MY POSTS THE TIME OF DAY.
I AM AN ENDLESS VOID OF BAD OPINIONS

also the extensive rap sheet is funny enough but it will never stop being hilarious to me when people are so desperate to seem like A Cool Guy On The Internet that they'll keep paying real money after being banned to keep to post doofy edgelord troll posts for whatever reason

You two should just touch wieners already.

Hey I tried but apparently homeslice is like David Schwimmer's character on Friends and you'll have to wait another 3 seasons to see if he finally lets me poz his neg hole

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 06:34 on May 7, 2016

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

also the extensive rap sheet is funny enough but it will never stop being hilarious to me when people are so desperate to seem like A Cool Guy On The Internet that they'll keep paying real money after being banned to keep to post doofy edgelord troll posts for whatever reason
I've been banned precisely once and that's because I honestly didn't realize GBS was worksafe. Maybe if you didn't stuff your brain with useless facts about lovely beer, it would function better.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

I've been banned precisely once and that's because I honestly didn't realize GBS was worksafe. Maybe if you didn't stuff your brain with useless facts about lovely beer, it would function better.

the other 16 probations and your custom title point to you just being an all-around terrible poster

the fact that you had an account for almost 5 years and "didn't realize GBS was worksafe" and your previous terrible opinions and piss-poor attempt at trolling point to you being legitimately pants-making GBS threads retarded

Godamnit you're a riddle wrapped in an enigma WHICH IS THE TRUE REALITY :confused: :iiam:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

the other 16 probations and your custom title point to you just being an all-around terrible poster

the fact that you had an account for almost 5 years and "didn't realize GBS was worksafe" and your previous terrible opinions and piss-poor attempt at trolling point to you being legitimately pants-making GBS threads retarded

Godamnit you're a riddle wrapped in an enigma WHICH IS THE TRUE REALITY :confused: :iiam:

your insults are jerk store level, grandpa

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

This slap fight sure is interesting.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

your insults are jerk store level, grandpa

DON'T LISTEN TO ME. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. DON'T GIVE MY POSTS THE TIME OF DAY.

you can't make this stuff up, folks, you have to see it to believe it

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

DON'T LISTEN TO ME. DON'T ARGUE WITH ME. DON'T GIVE MY POSTS THE TIME OF DAY.

you can't make this stuff up, folks, you have to see it to believe it

Come on man, it's barely funny when you quote somebody's redtext at them once in a thread.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Come on man, it's barely funny when you quote somebody's redtext at them once in a thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6KUkbkPNvg

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

also

AugmentedVision posted:

posting a creepy stalker-ish picture of your fake girlfriend sucking someone else's dick is what got you banned but every other post in that thread really emphasizes what a gross broken internet afterbirth you are, so good job trying to use that as evidence that you're not a spergy weirdo

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 07:03 on May 7, 2016

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

also

posting a creepy stalker-ish picture of your fake girlfriend sucking someone else's dick is what got you banned but every other post in that thread really emphasizes what a gross broken internet afterbirth you are, so good job trying to use that as evidence that you're not a spergy weirdo
lmfao you are still shaking and going through my rap sheet

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

lmfao you are still shaking and going through my rap sheet

lmfao you're still a weird creepy bad troll, also I wouldn't have bothered looking at your rap sheet more than once if you hadn't tried to act like getting yourself banned wasn't a direct product of how weird and goony you are

I mean you can try and act like a cool puppetmaster all you want but if 17 probations, a ban and a custom title aren't enough to make you realize you're a bad poster and nobody would give a poo poo if you went away forever and never posted again, then there's really nothing left for me to do but keep laughing at your awful attempts to convince everyone that you're a) not a creepy weirdo and b) not a lovely poster.

By all means keep posting about how funny it is that I learned some details about a hobby of mine, or about how sad it is that I checked your rap sheet despite the fact that you felt the need to justify why you got banned (hint: it was because you're a creepy weirdo)

e:

AugmentedVision posted:

That pic is just a random picture from the Internet, btw. Don't ever insult me by implying I would date someone who goes to church.

AugmentedVision posted:

Ctrl-Shift-N -> type in ex-girlfriends name -> jack off depressingly

AugmentedVision posted:

[picture of some woman sucking a dick]
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

you guys I was just joking when I posted a thread about jacking off to an ex and then posted a picture of some girl (TOTALLY NOT MY EX YOU GUYS) with a dick in her mouth. DON'T YOU GET THE JOKE YOU GUYS???

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 07:24 on May 7, 2016

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
That pic is just a random picture from the Internet, btw. Don't ever insult me by implying I would date someone who goes to church.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

You posted that thread either because you legitimately thought it was funny and other people would also think so, or because you're such a creepy weirdo that you actually did what you talked about, and either way you come off as a pathetic joke and I think you're my new favorite poster.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
you would jerk off to a pic of an ex with a big black dick in her mouth? drat the world filter

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

you would jerk off to a pic of an ex with a big black dick in her mouth? drat the world filter

Damnit, I think I broke you because you're not even posting coherent sentences anymore :(

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
your dick is garbage OP

sup garbage dick

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Damnit, I think I broke you because you're not even posting coherent sentences anymore :(

I am implying that you are sexually aroused by watching your significant other suck big black dicks.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

AugmentedVision posted:

I am implying that you are sexually aroused by watching your significant other suck big black dicks.

I dunno man you're the one who got banned for posting a thread about it you tell me how that works

alternative response: so what if I am, what, do you not have a mirror in your bedroom? :haw:

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 07:39 on May 7, 2016

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm going to make even more expensive craft beer tat takes longer to make.and call it art beer haha

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

I'm going to make even more expensive craft beer tat takes longer to make.and call it art beer haha

I'll put a down payment on a case but only if it's aged for at least 18 months in tequila barrels, also I'd appreciate it if it was packaged in 100% post-consumer aluminum cans with a cruelty-free 6-pack ring

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Okay I don't know what any of that means I'm sorry I just read the thread title and thought of a lil joke okay have a good night love you

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

hi i'm drunk on lovely beer and want to explain to you why these things are associated with sophistication, it's because they are not traditionally easy flavors to enjoy. But paradoxically they are not impossible to enjoy, they exist in the vague and tantalizing place between desirable and objectionable. the person whose tastes and aesthetics can occupy such a grey area is surely one who has cultivated a certain mastery over their palate and therefor themselves and so *belches loudly, with nuance*

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

Okay I don't know what any of that means I'm sorry I just read the thread title and thought of a lil joke okay have a good night love you

it was a joke about hipsters and how they create outlandish requirements for mundane things, but that's cool, it's late and this thread took some weird turns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, see you in another thread :)

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Sitting Here posted:

hi i'm drunk on lovely beer and want to explain to you why these things are associated with sophistication, it's because they are not traditionally easy flavors to enjoy. But paradoxically they are not impossible to enjoy, they exist in the vague and tantalizing place between desirable and objectionable. the person whose tastes and aesthetics can occupy such a grey area is surely one who has cultivated a certain mastery over their palate and therefor themselves and so *belches loudly, with nuance*

Thanks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it was a joke about hipsters and how they create outlandish requirements for mundane things, but that's cool, it's late and this thread took some weird turns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, see you in another thread :)

Maybe... maybe not

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Sitting Here posted:

I mean maybe AV is right and it's because I'm old and mundane but I tried eating the rind on a brie for the first time a couple of weeks ago and holy poo poo I've been missing out this whole time

I don't think he's right though because one of his examples was undercooked meat and getting a steak well-done is about the most egregious food fuckup you can make and even the line cook at Applebee's is going to laugh and think you're a disgusting monster

VVVVV I know right what was I thinking

Snow Cone Capone fucked around with this message at 07:55 on May 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

I mean maybe AV is right
lmao no

• Locked thread