Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
virtual reality is a consumer toy, vice president gingrich is going to build an all american fortress on the moon, and the silver fox leo laporte has returned with an all new hawaiian shirt every week

the future has arrived and it turns out it's insanely good and cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Theres a new screen savers? What channel is it on

The Store
May 2, 2009

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

Theres a new screen savers? What channel is it on

it's on leo laporte's TWiT website

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
nothing will beat the original screen savers.

nothing

that one episode where they fought the bsod will always be my favourite

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

if the recent cortana blue screen came from this new series then theyve already done a bsod battle

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

The Store posted:

it's on leo laporte's TWiT website

so is it on twitter or ? Im confused

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
he seriously named it twit

lol

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Phoenixan posted:

he seriously named it twit

lol

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
on the same day, costco called me and told me broccoli isn't good for me and to throw it away and my doctor called me and told me to eat as many candy bars as i want and then when i was getting ready this morning the mailman who is actually a hot babe brought me the first season of the last ship

it's like the future can't get any better but then i remember not only is tomorrow the first anniversary of tnss it's also the 18th anniversary of the original screen savers and i have a big pot of cold brew coffee and a bunch of fiber one candy bars

god drat the future is cool

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
leo laporte cant stop accidentally showing his naughty text message on his video podcast show program

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Migishu posted:

that one episode where they fought the bsod

the one where all the guys had a boy band video about meeting a babe online and it turned out to be leo in a wig with balloons in his shirt

and a bunch of hot swedish babes on vacation saw them filming it and thought they were actually some famous band and asked for autographs and to be in the music video

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

leo laporte cant stop accidentally showing his naughty text message on his video podcast show program

i'm imagining it like that one bitcoin podcast where the intro keeps repeating over and over as someone says "are you on skype?" and it's giving me the lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the screen savers? don't you mean Attack of the Show!, OP?

• Locked thread