Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Narciss posted:

Yes, that man with the goatee is 10 years old. Why, does that seem strange to you for some reason?

well that's just silly

just read their passport or license or w/e

does carbon dating work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mortimer posted:

well that's just silly

just read their passport or license or w/e

does carbon dating work?

No it works on belief and respect.

He believes he is 10, so they must respect that.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Elukka posted:

Much higher reporting rate because rape is taken seriously by the police and is generally considered something that should be reported and prosecuted rather than be kept quiet about. I know this isn't the answer you want but there it is.

Sweden is also the country who did a study on rape statistics some years back and discovered muslim men where doing all the rapes while being 5% of the population

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im a literal animal and so are you

if anyone has a problem with that, i suggest they tke it up with god

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

unpacked robinhood posted:

Sweden is also the country who did a study on rape statistics some years back and discovered muslim men where doing all the rapes while being 5% of the population

It boggles the mind, the level of brain-brokenness that is required to see this stuff happening and say "ahh this is fine. This is good, such cultural enrichment."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

:lol: at the teachers who have to keep going about their day pretending not to notice the full grown men in their classrooms full of children

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's really just brown water with sesame seeds in it by now.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Maybe we should give them life jackets and turn them around. We have no obligation to take these people.

Rape is a little more than a 'cultural difference'.

Oh look Canada screened ours and it turns out that when you select women and families and take fewer at a time you get good results.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local...y-fire-evacuees

A Syrian Refugee posted:

“It’s not easy to lose everything. We can understand them more than anyone in Canada. We were in the same situation,”

“Me and my family wanted to do something for these people. Canadian society helped us when we came to Canada.”

“(Canadians) gave us everything. And now it’s time to return the favour,”
:canada:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Remember class tonight's homework is to talk to a woman WITHOUT raping them (!!!!!!!very important!!!!!)

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

Remember class tonight's homework is to talk to a woman WITHOUT raping them (!!!!!!!very important!!!!!)

you get a F

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Think im going to just preemptively close this thread.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Just like they should have preemptively closed the borders!!!

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
it's funny that the anti-refugee racists would be the very honour killing rapists they despise were the situations switched

oh conservatives

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I would think they're practically giving girls like "Jenny" away.

• Locked thread