Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Alan Smithee posted:

op works from home :xd:

poo poo implies i get paid for this :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Iron Prince posted:

poo poo implies i get paid for this :xd:

its not paid work its actually pro boner

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's a good day today.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
I paid ten dollars for this forum and all I got was this lousy anal fissure!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lifes no fun if the mothership cant help you.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

amityville anus posted:

I passed up an opportunity to murder a white man in the woods today.

It's better to regret something you have done rather than regret something you haven't done.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Someone post the quantum leap gif

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

eSports Chaebol posted:

does anyone even unironically call the intellectually disabled "retarded" anymore? i feel like the word should be okay to use again, like "moron" or "imbecile". "retard" is still hateful and a bit much but id really just like to be able to call things and people "retarded" again tia

well the word retarded is a very accurate description for the developmentally disabled. it doesnt mean stupid, but it was used to describe people who are stupid due to the retardation of their mental and physical growth. but hey, language is fluid so now that is the generally understood meaning unless you are growing cultures or something.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am totally retarded, though.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Serious Frolicking posted:

well the word retarded is a very accurate description for the developmentally disabled. it doesnt mean stupid, but it was used to describe people who are stupid due to the retardation of their mental and physical growth. but hey, language is fluid so now that is the generally understood meaning unless you are growing cultures or something.

if it were accurate wouldnt it mean that retarded people would eventually be as smart as non-retarded people just it would take a longer time? sounds VERY inaccurate to me actrually

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

RVWinkle posted:

It's better to regret something you have done rather than regret something you haven't done.

Who said it was over?

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
I prefer the term spastic

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
greetings fellow retards

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if u say a retarded man giving it to a dog would u try to stop it or just smile and say good for him as u turn away? :unsmith: :woof:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm one of the good ones. :downs:

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer
hey i'm not retarded but they asked me to come in and check on you guys. does anybody need snacks

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hold on. hooooooooold ooon *said with honky retard inflection* are you calling me some sort of idiot

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dogthing posted:

hey i'm not retarded but they asked me to come in and check on you guys. does anybody need snacks

No I'm shoveling homemade hot fudge sauce into my mouth with a soup spoon atmthx. :jerky:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ah the end of another day at retard work
*walks out of congress*

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Orkin Mang posted:

greetings fellow retards

Greetings

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I present as retarded but I identify as transmoron

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

BRB pooping
Apr 17, 2008

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Iron Prince posted:

but it's ok! we should have a safe space to discuss our retardation.

its called dd

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
He admitted it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
I actually have really high IQ OP

• Locked thread