Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

liquor before beer, crying on my bedroom floor
beer before liqour, crying on my bedroom floor
no beer or liqour, crying on my bedroom floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

empty bottle collectors itt

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Regular heavy drinking is actually pretty bad for you. Please don't do it. Have a glass of sparkling water instead. Yummy!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I used to save all of the unique beer bottles I had, but then I had to move and they would have taken up a lot of space, so I got the recycling deposit for them, bought a $10 scratchoff and lost. Sad.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

I used to save all of the unique beer bottles I had, but then I had to move and they would have taken up a lot of space, so I got the recycling deposit for them, bought a $10 scratchoff and lost. Sad.

sometimes even a sound investment goes south :shrug:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pro-tip for op (just some general advice, though definitely you can take it while drinking on Sat nights as well but it works any time) -

1. don't post such bad threads

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
Pro tip: piss on the floor next to the toilet. It is a very funny prank. You can also try to splash the feet of the person in the stall next to you.

Warning: only use the stall if the urinals are occupied.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
Tips:

Put the alcohol in the gatorade that was you won't have to worry about it later.

Drunk snack? Chew on some vitamin-C tablets...yummy!

Hate drinking water? Add some ice and emergen-c to it! It'll taste like a nice cool fancy beverage.

None of these are pro tips because I am not a pro.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

smoke meth to avoid passing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

always bring a condom but heh hahaheahe wipe your AIDS on the outside on the condom hahehahehae beforehand

• Locked thread