Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Incredible. I knew this thread would bear fruit. And isn't rovio in some euro country ?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Lol one can hope

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
The emoji movie will be better.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

Phobic Nest posted:

The emoji movie will be better.

Epic

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
i hope one of the birds farts and it knocks down the pig shanty town killing them all beneath the rubble

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

To quote a famous fellow Milwaukeean, "Movies make me want to be dead."

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
I'm being sincere that this movie looks like good fun

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Revenants Return posted:

I'm being sincere that this movie looks like good fun

Don't bump your own threads mongoloid.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
maybe I'm a prude but I dont want to take my hypothetical children to a movie that looks this bad.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Huh huh, bad you say. Good one, because M Jackson's "Bad" plays in the trailer. Epic reference you made here

jfc of all pop songs they could pick, it was "bad", hit single from person who target audience of 7yos never heard of

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

There were a handful of articles about how this theory is just a /pol/ conspiracy to hijack angry birds

and now reviews are starting to emerge that use talking points that may as well be lifted right from the picture

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah uh honestly I saw the trailer for this movie when I saw Zootopia and my immediate reaction was "wow this seems to be some heavy-handed anti-immigration propaganda"

the themes are extremely present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

loquacius posted:

Yeah uh honestly I saw the trailer for this movie when I saw Zootopia and my immediate reaction was "wow this seems to be some heavy-handed anti-immigration propaganda"

the themes are extremely present

Really op?

• Locked thread