Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
lol like any of you are actually women or mothers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Happy mothers day

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i got something to say

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I love th3 misfits

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm your mommy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love my mom she's a great human being. I would talk to her more but I always feel guilty talking to her, like I'm never good enough. Which is odd because she radiates unconditional love like a sun of concentrated mom.

This year I bought her a bunch of yards of yarn, a card, and a book about great chocolate makers located in her city.

Welp there's my post cya

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Congrats on the augered out coozes.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I was born without a mother :smith:

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Grats to my only living family my mom and my legally still married to wife who I hosed last night mom of my kid. I'll be sure to buy you shiny things when I wake up sometime in th afternoon.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Celluloid Sam posted:

I love th3 misfits

i aint no goddamn son of a bitch

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Windows 98 posted:

I was born without a mother :smith:

lol win98 was grown on a petri dish

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

H.H posted:

lol win98 was grown on a petri dish

Nope. He grew on some rotten cashew chicken that was forgotten about in the back of the fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I gave my mom a card that had a baby llama and a mama llama on it and it said inside "Llove" but I don't think she got it and didn't think i put in any effort. I wrote a little note about how she was the best mom in the world, etc, and added a gift cart to her favorite gardening place but she seemed under whelmed.

I just don't know!

• Locked thread