Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Had a very pleasant picnic in this very nice park, where I took this photo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my wife made flower arrangements and cards for all the women in my family (which i get credit for too :c00lbert:) and we spent the day at our family farm where my grandma lives. not an active farm but a lot of well kept up pretty bucolic lands. it was a beautiful day. gotta say though my family served some real poo poo food today. this is what happens when we don't cook.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

The Bananana posted:

Took my mom out to dinner. Had Chinese. In keeping with tradition, she was racist towards the waitress, in this case for being Phillipino and not Chinese.

hows that racist

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
pitched a 2 hit, complete game in memory :grin:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jack poo poo.

My mom and grandma wanted to "avoid the rush" and so my family went out for mother's day lunch on Saturday.

I also answered my grandma's questions about sub places (she seemed especially keen to know if Jimmy John's would deliver to her house), and took a picture of her destroying a rack of ribs.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My parents had like a $300 gift card to a steakhouse someone had given them so we went out for a 4:00 PM steak dinner (place was still packed). I didn't pay for any of it, but (a) gift card and (b) it was my birthday last week so this was a dual-purpose dinner.

also I gave her some chocolate/fruit jam from a local chocolate factory which rules, and we went through some of my old poo poo from when I was a kid

As a birthday present I got some Game Of Thrones pint glasses (Stark/Baratheon) and a T-shirt with this on it (TW: over-the-top Boston nationalism; obviously my dad's pick)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My siblings and I dropped by for lunch, dad made ribs on the grill and we gave mom some gifts and looked at old photo albums .

Got her a really nice coffee maker she had been wanting.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i took a bunch of people out for brunch and got fashionably hammered on mimosas and bloody marias

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

i took a bunch of people out for brunch and got fashionably hammered on mimosas and bloody marias

haha wild but alright

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

haha wild but alright

it was really good. lots of good food and laughs and i didnt have to pay because i pulled the fire alarm :smug:

immaculate_kasia
May 9, 2016

by Shine

Nooner posted:

I talked to my mommy and told her that I love her and how much I appreciate everything she has done for me (:

lol

ur mom make u and ur sister gently caress and kill some billy goats as a coming of age ceremony. u took to it . ur sister photographed it. between that and her straight up knocked unconscious date rape when 13 from one of ur hs friends i found this statement ironic gj the labias do look the same

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?
my mom was killed in a road wreck a few years ago and every mother's day, birthday of hers, or anniversary of the death i spend debating whether to look up whether the driver who caused the accident is out of prison yet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

immaculate_kasia posted:

lol

ur mom make u and ur sister gently caress and kill some billy goats as a coming of age ceremony. u took to it . ur sister photographed it. between that and her straight up knocked unconscious date rape when 13 from one of ur hs friends i found this statement ironic gj the labias do look the same

hosed up if true

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I got my mom a card, $10 google play card, cream puffs from a bakery and homemade lemon bars and visited with her and dad for like 3 hours. She was very appreciative and told me I'm the best son in the world :c00l:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

I got my mom a card, $10 google play card, cream puffs from a bakery and homemade lemon bars and visited with her and dad for like 3 hours. She was very appreciative and told me I'm the best son in the world :c00l:

ya right

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

bradzilla posted:

uh I think your mom is a bit of a biased source on this little statistic dude :jerkbag:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Went grocery shopping, did some laundry, paid my bills, cleaned my bathtub.
Thanks for asking!

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
We smoked dank nugs and went to mandarin. MOTHERFUCKING CRAB LEGS YHURRD!

Demon Lord
Jun 8, 2003
ex nihil, ex omni, ad infinitum
Went to the hospital because my wife accidentally dislocated our 9 months-old baby's arm :rolleyes:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Demon Lord posted:

accidentally

Suureee

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ur mother op

ahahahahahahahahahahahhaha :D

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Same as every drat year. Go to the walmart, buy mom a carton of smokes, a rack of miller lite, and a brick of .22lr

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
With every 1st grade relative dead, i was free to do whatever i want.
Being the last one standing rules.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i helped insert a hip pin into someones moms femur. i got her marrow on my nikes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dee eight posted:

Same as every drat year. Go to the walmart, buy mom a carton of smokes, a rack of miller lite, and a brick of .22lr

God bless america

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

loquacius posted:

uh I think your mom is a bit of a biased source on this little statistic dude :jerkbag:

I disagree

• Locked thread