Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You should call one bathroom the Pee Room and the other the Poop Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RoxiesMD posted:

The general concsrnus seems to be that the open window bathroom with the cool breeze and rug

Any last qualms before I proceed to take a dump?

You've been speculating on it for an hour, either you didn't need to dump, or you already did, hopefully you smeared it on the walls

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I'm dumping in the cool breezy bathroom with the rug. Also as a bonus, I took the air freshener from the brown bathroom for this one just in case

Guzwar
Feb 21, 2006
Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Good for yuo OP, enjoy your fresh air. I'm posting from the shitter at work where there are no fans and many of my co-workers don't know how to flush.

I will poo poo vicariously through you, fresh-air privileged goon.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
Why aren't you at work you filthy bum it's a work day

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

every time i see a bad post your name is to the left of it

im not joking its like a superpower

I feel like I haven't been paying rent for the fact I'm living in your head 24/7. What do I owe you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien

Guzwar posted:

Good for yuo OP, enjoy your fresh air. I'm posting from the shitter at work where there are no fans and many of my co-workers don't know how to flush.

I will poo poo vicariously through you, fresh-air privileged goon.

Thank you for the well wishes and I hope you can enjoy the fruits of life with open air dumping soon rbother

• Locked thread