Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
This never would have happened if BJ Blazkowicz was still around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

This never would have happened if BJ Blazkowicz was still around.

Yeah but he died in 1960 saving us from General Strasse.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yC2RiIObRI&t=11s

Check out my goose stepping duck.

UK MOST WANTED HERE I COME

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
The best way to keep right wing extremism out of your country is to aggressively run your government like a cartoon charicature made by a right wing extremist.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Yeah but he died in 1960 saving us from General Strasse.
Isn't Commander Keen BJ's grandson. He'll save the day.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
If I worked in a call center I'd be ready to support Hitler, Trump, or anyone else who could possibly bring change to my life.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Another good example of hate speech laws being dumb.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I would like to offer to adopt the dog,, if the fascist uk authorities don't destroy it

Aug 4, 2010

its true. he wasnt charged with anything either they used the arrest to "send a message", Police Scotland have been pulling this poo poo for a long time now like this wee tweet;

threatening people with a "visit" if you say bad things on twitter. It is loving shocking.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I, for one, am glad we broke away from Britain in 1776 and I don't care who knows it.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The UK looks like a man riding a pig.

A retarded story for a retarded country.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

www posted:

its true. he wasnt charged with anything either they used the arrest to "send a message", Police Scotland have been pulling this poo poo for a long time now like this wee tweet;

threatening people with a "visit" if you say bad things on twitter. It is loving shocking.

This seems uncharacteristic for Scotsmen. I would have assumed the rambunctious Scots would lean away from political correctness.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVW38qnToI

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zahgaegun posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yC2RiIObRI&t=11s

Check out my goose stepping duck.

UK MOST WANTED HERE I COME

That duck is a race traitor.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
cyber bullying is some real hot poo poo right now in parts of europe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lovely, the filth needlessly throwing their weight around again

by which i mean the police

no it wasn't anti-semitism nO PLEASE

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
RIP down jacket fetish

rio
Mar 20, 2008

www posted:

I, for one, am glad that the police are making us think "is this necessary" before internetting or otherwise face legal ramifications.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

lick my sweaty gooch you haggis munching ghillie jocko pigs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jose Mengelez posted:

lick my sweaty gooch you haggis munching ghillie jocko pigs.

They're gonna throw you in gaol, lad

• Locked thread