Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
500 is pretty good for this dead gay forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

think theres gonna be a high speed chase soon

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Remember when there was something like 1500 browsers when Deadmous5 tweeted a link to us

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
call the cops on gbs

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Bananana posted:

think theres gonna be a high speed chase soon

:rice:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
500 users and the most we can get up is 0 bucks for our missing jerry click the link to donate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Aug 4, 2010

500 elite posters

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Remember when there was something like 1500 browsers when Deadmous5 tweeted a link to us

Like tears in the rain, friend

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
499 because jerry is dead

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
becayse you chumps dont CARE

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im glad ir trying to make money off of dumb forum
jokes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
glad because itll prob get u banned

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
free gbs-only trial accounts where the merits of your posting can be humorlessly analyzed, if you do well enough you get to keep the free account. if you do poorly a tfr death squad is sent to your house

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
(to kill you)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

flerp posted:

im glad ir trying to make money off of dumb forum
jokes

im not making a dime all of it will be paid back as it was previously stated

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
jerry has pants full of silver and everyone knows he wears cargos thats why his bepis is always showing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

free gbs-only trial accounts where the merits of your posting can be humorlessly analyzed, if you do well enough you get to keep the free account. if you do poorly a tfr death squad is sent to your house

This is another good idea.

I also still have my guns, (though, I've probs lost all my tfr posting cred) but I'd like to be part of the hunt.

• Locked thread