Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model

mdm posted:

people who don't get HIPAA crack me up. They don't want to know, and you shouldn't want them to know, no one cares why you're sick

IIRC she was leaving that job soon anyway and hated her boss and wanted to him uncomfortable.

Otherwise agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

a lady i work with poo poo her pants because she had appendicitis. not sure why the boss told us but there you go

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
A high school friend of mine is almost 40 and lives at home with his mom in a trailer near the US/Mexico border. He's something like 600 pounds. The only job he ever got hired at was stocking shelves after hours in a store. He got sweaty and tired on his second day, so he told his boss he poo poo himself to get out and he never went back. That was over 15 years ago. We had a falling out on Facebook when he started going on political rants about how everyone who worked for a living was a drone and a sucker. His room was covered in a trash pile that had mice and the mice gave him some sort of fungal infection on his head that made a large patch of his hair fall out and then scabbed over. Sometimes I wonder if he ever got his life together but I know the answer.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

natetimm posted:

A high school friend of mine is almost 40 and lives at home with his mom in a trailer near the US/Mexico border. He's something like 600 pounds. The only job he ever got hired at was stocking shelves after hours in a store. He got sweaty and tired on his second day, so he told his boss he poo poo himself to get out and he never went back. That was over 15 years ago. We had a falling out on Facebook when he started going on political rants about how everyone who worked for a living was a drone and a sucker. His room was covered in a trash pile that had mice and the mice gave him some sort of fungal infection on his head that made a large patch of his hair fall out and then scabbed over. Sometimes I wonder if he ever got his life together but I know the answer.

how dare you doxx me

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i always figured that it would be cool to live near the border because it would be fun to go to Mexico whenever I wanted, but I guess it isn't working out for that dude

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
why fake when you can do the real deal

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

why fake when you can do the real deal

ya weve been over that already. thanks. voting 1

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

does the under-earth have normal power outlets or those weird european ones?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

its all wireless. sorry.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

WRONG THRAD MORON

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I pissed my pants at a chess tournament in the second grade.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

ya weve been over that already. thanks. voting 1

ha you voted the whole thread 1 due to my singular bad post thats like when the drill sergeant in fmj makes the whole squad do extra pt cause pyle stashed a jelly donut in his footlocker while he just stands there eating it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

ha you voted the whole thread 1 due to my singular bad post thats like when the drill sergeant in fmj makes the whole squad do extra pt cause pyle stashed a jelly donut in his footlocker while he just stands there eating it

questions? comments?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am pyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

thathonkey posted:

motherfucking EXACTLY like this, holy poo poo, my man

• Locked thread