Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
Reading this must be literal torture. I wouldn't give this to Abu Ghraib inmates to pass the time. Might cause more hunger strikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
In case you guys were wondering "what the heck is a Yoob?"

This is Yoob:

Wiki posted:

Yoob is a giant, Shroob-created Yoshi that mysteriously appears during the events of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. The creature known as Yoob originally starts out as an abnormally large, pink-and-green Yoshi Egg. One day, this egg arrives on Yoshi's Island (presumably placed on the island by the Shroobs). Although no one knows where it comes from, the egg instantly becomes a tourist attraction. For five Coins, tourists can actually witness the enormous egg close-up. However, the egg soon hatches, and Yoob is released. Since Yoob is apparently programmed by the Shroobs to eat Yoshis, it starts terrorizing the island, eating every Yoshi in sight.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Pawl posted:

This is Yoob:

Bless you, sir

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Pawl posted:

This is Yoob:

it never occurred to me to wonder what a yoob was. I'm sure I'll forget as soon as I close this thread.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

no i meant you, the grown man who as far as I know doesn't have any particular opinion about super smash brothers

How long did it take you to slog through this thing? Did you want to die at any point?

I didn't actually read it. I skimmed a few pages to see how nutso it was and found a few funny quotes.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
This is what I imagine Hell to be like.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiLZ7XBGtCE

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I remember skimming through a doorstopper of a Smash Bros fanfic that at some point developed into a million-word rant on how trolls, GameFAQs, and America are the scum of the earth and must be destroyed. The last thing I read was the author lamenting over bad reviews and saying that if people kept bullying him, their negativity is going to power up the bad guys in the story, and the heroes will lose.

I hope this is the same guy because that was in 2009 and I hope that writer kept ranting for another six years

but I would also not be surprised if there were two smash bros fanfictions long enough to rival novel series

anyway I tried to skim this myself to see if but I couldn't get past the huge wall of text at the start of each chapter where he talks to his reviewers.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAQrmB-bWZc

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

www posted:

all im reading about is some lame pokemon called lucario, where are the brothers

More important, where is Mega Man? If the answer is "nowhere" then this whole work goes from being mostly terrible to being completely terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dude im like 5 beers in so can you give me more of a john madden play by play with X's and O's and more feeder yoshi/barney hybrids

• Locked thread