Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Panfilo posted:

The funny thing is that in cultures where they don't have hangups about sex or talking about it to their kids, the kids actually start having sex at a much later age, probably because they have a lot more confidence and agency in their decision. Nobody's telling them they're not allowed to have sex per se, but they are able to communicate to them the potential consequences without having to lie or exaggerate.

*only applies to white countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Cultures that don't have hangups about sex are usually composed entirely of very unattractive people, so postponing sex is a just a way of avoiding making the beast with two gross, hairy, oily, swarthy backs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sexually oppressive cultures are usually that way because they are protecting the value of whores.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

EvilJoven posted:

The whole sex is shameful thing is just because unfunny dudes who are bad at loving ended up running poo poo.

All the hosed up rules surrounding sex and fidelity and poo poo are basically tailored so terrible men won't have their wives walk out on them in droves.

That's a pretty succinct summary of human history. Well done.

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
my parents are gay and they dont know poo poo compared to me

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I want to gently caress and cum soon and God willing I will find a lucky man or woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Captain Yossarian posted:

I want to gently caress and cum soon and God willing I will find a lucky man or woman

• Locked thread