Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Longtime lurker here. Wanna congratulate you guys on finishing the behemoth that is the FFXII trilogy. This has been an entertaining series of LP's from start to finish. I wish both Artix and Fedule the best in their future endeavors.
This LP was good, and it convinced me not to get Lightning Returns :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Thank you for playing through this so we don't have to.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
No Lightning Returns is a good game I swear-

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

It seems like the game's actually good and fun to do except the stupid grindy bullshit that's part of every Final Fantasy, also a shame about the story because deicide, really?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The gameplay is fun and the story is hilarious, I'm not seeing any downsides here. :colbert:

Deicide with the knife, come on.

Thanks for the series of LPs! Catching up on the first two gave me a distraction at a time when I sorely needed one.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Fedule posted:

No Lightning Returns is a good game I swear-
I have to agree that LR looked pretty good, to my complete surprise.

It doesn't look good enough for me to put up with the utter bullshit that comes before it. I cannot afford or survive strong enough drugs for that.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

AlphaKretin posted:

The gameplay is fun and the story is hilarious, I'm not seeing any downsides here. :colbert:

Deicide with the knife, come on.

Thanks for the series of LPs! Catching up on the first two gave me a distraction at a time when I sorely needed one.
A knife is not as awesome as using a chainsaw.

Magic Pants
Oct 9, 2012

Would you like to see
the Labryinth...
In My Pants?
Thanks for finishing this game, Artix and Fedule. I remember being really sad when porklift stopped playing the series, so it's good to finally see it through to the end. (And maybe now see more vlr?)

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

A knife is not as awesome as using a chainsaw.

Oh, now I get why Lightning thought it was the worst birthday ever.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

kw0134 posted:

It seems like the game's actually good and fun to do except the stupid grindy bullshit that's part of every Final Fantasy, also a shame about the story because deicide, really?

You don't have to do any grindy bullshit, Artix just did because he is bad at action games :smug:

But really, it is a fun game. Just skip 13 and 13-2, you'll never regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
And that is that. May this thread be banished to the Unseen Realm and fall into crystal sleep forever.

• Locked thread