Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
torte or torta?
torte
torta
View Results

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tortas forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ugggghh thnks Mariana Horchata you jerk my lovely threads are never supposed to make it to two pages :arghfist:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this thread is the little engine that could chuggachuggachoochooooo to page 2 and beyond with plenty of tortas in tow

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna kick you in both your nuts op u homo

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

no tortuga voted negative 3

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

no tortuga voted negative 3

digging the new look buddy

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

digging the new look buddy

thanks all you have to do to get red text is post a thread about red text

does that mean if you post a thread about testicles you will get yours back, jivehonky?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

does that mean if you post a thread about testicles you will get yours back, jivehonky?

dont get salty with me fucker i didnt give you that text

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

JiveHonky posted:

dont get salty with me fucker i didnt give you that text

I wasn't trying to start anything, I just saw an opportunity to test out a burn vector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Hahahahahah

• Locked thread