Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyber_goth_lolita
May 15, 2016

by Shine

Nation posted:

im insane in the membrane

*does the just got laid gbs congrats clap* suck a dick human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

fine postin today comrades

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

You guys got some insanely bad degrees

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

subhuman filth posted:

The only thing I have is insanely bad insomnia.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
who here was molested? i wasnt.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

perfect storm of mental illnesses

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

subhuman filth posted:

I've got acute number of degrees, it's not right!!

69 degrees to be precise, also my current body temperature, too chill

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

why'd you end up all the way that you're being?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
By believing in myself, trying hard and having faith in G-d!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

sex idiot posted:

Do you mean the gay thing, OP?

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
Aids

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Manic depressive tendencies paired with crippling social anxieties and a smattering of schizoid personality disorders. You know, like most creatures.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Abusive parenting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a horse kicked me in the head when I was 4

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

sex idiot posted:

I got pelted w/ rocks a lot, so I learned to protect my head and face.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Manic depressive tendencies paired with crippling social anxieties and a smattering of schizoid personality disorders. You know, like most creatures.

#TFW

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Here's one of the secret ingredients to my posting and lifestyle habits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPRKsKwEdUQ

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i wish the best for all gbs posters

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
I have so-cal anxiety haha that's why i don't go to southern california!!!! :downs:

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Dad married a crazy bitch. Bitch divorced him. Crazy bitch had money but no idea how to raise a son.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My mom asked me this the other day. I told her it was either childhood trauma or her parenting but she said nothing happened to me and that "a loving mother like myself could never raise a sociopath"

idk OP

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I learned the word "problematic", and the rest is herstory.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I've always had a low sense of self worth. I don't know were it came from but it always gets in the way of me doing the things that I want to/should do.

Hey! That girl over there is giving me the ol' :wink:
Nah. She can't possibly be looking at me seeing as I'm a piece of human poo poo that no one can possibly love.

I should go back to school seeing as I've saved enough to pay for an associates degree with cash.
Nah. I'm a bitter failure and will just be throwing away my money on a pipe dream of not being garbage.

Ect.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I pulled myself up by my own bootstraps and consciously made myself into the man I am today

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ill-advised, ill-prepared, ill-conceived.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

because autism didnt exist when i was your age so they were free to just beat it out of me

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My mother was a schizophrenic, who disappeared when I was a 11, I mean like back of a milk carton disappeared. I was raised by my grandmother who listened to too much AM talk radio. So I was enrolled in a private but not the rich kind. No, I got the crazy fundamentalist off shoot of Christianity kind. Like I was told back in the early 90's that humans were more spiritually pure like the angels but then had sex with animals and that's why we have black people.

So nothing eventful really

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

max4me posted:

My mother was a schizophrenic, who disappeared when I was a 11, I mean like back of a milk carton disappeared. I was raised by my grandmother who listened to too much AM talk radio. So I was enrolled in a private but not the rich kind. No, I got the crazy fundamentalist off shoot of Christianity kind. Like I was told back in the early 90's that humans were more spiritually pure like the angels but then had sex with animals and that's why we have black people.

So nothing eventful really

what other wisdoms did you learn that got you up to how you're at right now?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
It all began at the age of 6. Ah, home made chocolate chip cookies! Or, are they? Argh, loving oatmeal raisin! I've been a twisted individual ever since. My rage and fury know no bounds, my victims are many.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
concave penis

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
i am in great shape but have serious control and anxiety issues due to developing an eating disorder at 13.

also, I make fun of fat nerds a lot because I myself was one, and I direct my latent self-hatred outward

namaste

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Eating lead paint chips and hitting self in head with hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

noctambulous nebab posted:

I hear you but I am rambling so I will finish my thought.

This is why Islam continues to confound and challenge the West. They truly believe in their God and are willing to undergo any circumstances to realize his will.

Islam has much more vitality than the west, which is now flirting heavily with atheism and has been nihilistic for a long time. The belief is there because it is universal but it is self-oriented and decadent. Meanwhile, it is confronting a very hardened group of people who have been put upon for a long time. Oil interests and the Saudi religious police are not the examples, they are examples of western influence. The real Islam is populist and growing. Violence towards the west is a perfectly reasonable conclusion.

It doesn't necessarily have to be the West vs. Islam. I admit that has been a trope since the 90s, but currently it is the most likely.

I would like to carve a way out through idealism but the reality is that it is a war of belief and ideology. One is a waning empire, the other is a war torn underdog that has had enough.

There is no dialectic in this world. It is dog eat dog. The dogs of the day are belief structures.

lol

• Locked thread