Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

JiveHonky posted:

sorry guys almond milk owns :smug:

This, but unironiFAAAAAART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

humans breast milk only pls i am NOT a bovine buffoon

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Wasn't this one of the jokes in Kevin Smith's "Clerks"?
OP, are you aping on king jort's funny?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Drink fresh

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Milk opinions thread

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
i found one with a good expiry da......aww gently caress it's leaking

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

marauderthirty posted:

When they don't have the cut of meat that I want, I'll grab like a $30 pack of steaks and hide it behind some crackers or something later in my trip. gently caress em, how loving hard is it to have bone-in pork chops in stock? You can throw away $5 in pork chops for having too many, or I can throw away $30 in meat for you failing to live up to your sole function. Your move, King Soopers.

dude have u considers throwing gallons of milk down on the floor

Khorne
May 1, 2002
I just try to find one that isn't expired. Because I'm going to drink it all before the night is done.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

marauderthirty posted:

When they don't have the cut of meat that I want, I'll grab like a $30 pack of steaks and hide it behind some crackers or something later in my trip. gently caress em, how loving hard is it to have bone-in pork chops in stock? You can throw away $5 in pork chops for having too many, or I can throw away $30 in meat for you failing to live up to your sole function. Your move, King Soopers.

lol

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Malk.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

marauderthirty posted:

they're just gonna use that meat in their prepared meals for sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Cry Havoc posted:

they're just gonna use that meat in their prepared meals for sale

hell i'd still buy it

• Locked thread