Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

You don't go to T-Bell because you're craving good tacos.

You don't go to T-Bell because you're craving Mexican food.

You go to T-Bell because you're craving T-Bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm happy you guys all have """taquerias""" nearby, but in the suburbs it's bell, chipotle, or whatever "TGI Fridays with mariachi" is around. probably called something like Margarita Sam's.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

crazy pepe's tacos locos, right next to sam's club

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Geez, I was planning on making a salad for dinner tonight but this thread is starting to convince me that I should go to T-Bell and then maybe cut my wrists in the bathtub

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Geez, I was planning on making a salad for dinner tonight but this thread is starting to convince me that I should go to T-Bell and then maybe cut my wrists in the bathtub

no joke i contemplate suicide often and T-Bell is always my go-to last meal

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to taco bell today for the first time in two months or so and when i was giving my order the cashier said "not a problem" after each item. i assumed it wasn't a problem, making a taco. let me know if it is.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
One time I was in the drive through line at T-Bell behind a total T-Noob. He was asking "is that spicy, or savory?" about practically everything on the menu. I hope he's dead. :cmon:

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Pope Mobile posted:

I get better tacos from the taqueria that's right next to taco bell. For less money, to boot.

theres a place near my old house that made actual ingredient crunchwraps it was raelly fuckin good

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

gangnam reference posted:

theres a place near my old house that made actual ingredient crunchwraps it was raelly fuckin good

Taco bell is good. Agreed!

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

gangnam reference posted:

that's just a hamburger

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

taco bell

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

paco650 posted:

that's just a hamburger

Fold your burger in a quesadilla then fancy boy. That there is a fancy rear end crunchwrap.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
theres a tostada shell and avocado in there

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I like to go to this little taco trailer parked in the parking lot of a used and new tire place near the Mexican part of town.
$6 gets me 4 gigantic tacos with cilantro and lime oh lawd

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

8 track betamax posted:

You guys ever eat at taco bueno

Yeah

At first i thought they were just a knock off taco bell but they are actually OK

I prefer Bueno I think; big ole burrito with salsa is bueno

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

amusinginquiry posted:

Yeah

At first i thought they were just a knock off taco bell but they are actually OK

I prefer Bueno I think; big ole burrito with salsa is bueno

It's good.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is Diablo sauce hotter than KFC Nashville Hot Chicken?

firebeats
May 8, 2016
They really need to bring back the Volcano menu.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I like to go to this little taco trailer parked in the parking lot of a used and new tire place near the Mexican part of town.
$6 gets me 4 gigantic tacos with cilantro and lime oh lawd

i am sure that somebody cares

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Taoc the wodner lunch

#7 soft with extra orange poo poo just Jackson Pollock'd all over it

There is no greater

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Cilantro can suck my loving balls!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

firebeats posted:

They really need to bring back the Volcano menu.

• Locked thread