Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AwwJeah
Jul 3, 2006

I like you!
..,square now.

they were round but now they're square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
THREAD OVER

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The new square packaging says "less packaging, same amount of pizza"

taking a circle and making it into a square with the same area is a problem that perplexed ancient mathematicians

but totino's za engineers have figured it out

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The new square packaging says "less packaging, same amount of pizza"

taking a circle and making it into a square with the same area is a problem that perplexed ancient mathematicians

but totino's za engineers have figured it out

you find the derivative of the pizza: the pizza roll is really a square thing to begin with.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

you find the derivative of the pizza: the pizza roll is really a square thing to begin with.

the method I'd recommend is to project the pizza into the imaginary plane

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
i refuse to believe this obvious lie. please take this conspiracy theory tier poo poo outta here.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the ancient greeks knew a lot of things about philosophy, about the Beauty of young boys's assholes, and math and stuff, but they didn't know how to do integrals

the one gap in their knowledge

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

itsa me totino

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm also totino

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Totino's Party Pizza is a good snack when you're drunk at 2am

I wouldn't serve one to guests for dinner or something though. i'd break out the Red Baron for that

Pizza rolls are not a good snack. There's a very small window between frozen inside and contents burned and ruined

Bagel Bites are the superior mini pizza snack

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I get the classic ones with actual pepperonis, throw that bad boy in the oven, fold it over and eat it

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
They call them party pizzas but they're really for people to eat alone in shame

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont like those little pizzas very much but i will still try out the new shape because i am a sheeple. is there a singular tense for sheeple?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this marketing gimmick changes everything, thanks for the heads up, op

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
pizza rolls or :frogout:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You goddamn morons they are rectangles, but not squares!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Also when totinos pizzas used to be 50 cents they were worth it, at $1.33, you can go gently caress yourselfs totinos.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Bacon Cheeseburger were the best and they quit making them 10 years ago. mother fuckers.

Now square pizzas. gently caress them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

i dont like those little pizzas very much but i will still try out the new shape because i am a sheeple. is there a singular tense for sheeple?

a sheeplet, i think

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Noooooooooo :supaburn:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
I really miss those lovely little pizzas McDonald's used to make in the early 90s.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Those little pizzas are always awful and always burn a layer of skin off the top of my mouth.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You gotta put your own cheese on top of the Tostino's pizza in order to make it edible IMO.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I bought a two pack of mama rosas pizzas a couple weeks ago because they were on sale and priced the same as tombstone/red baron, so I thought they were of similar quality.

They tasted exactly like that loving rectangle school cafeteria pizza. gently caress mama rosa in her rear end forever.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Post the relavent pictures OP

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Textbook cargo cult OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spud
Aug 27, 2003