Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

welcome, to the bark tank.

in this show, we have contestants attempt to assuage (or calm) a pack of dogs. this pack of dogs may or may not want what the guests have to offer, but if they like it, they'll offer all the investment funds and business expertise they have.

one thing is for sure: they can smell fear. bring your best gifts and ideas to appease the canines.

are you ready to run with the dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
those dogs seem pretty mild im in

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Shaquin posted:

those dogs seem pretty mild im in

you walk in empty handed and with no ideas?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

okay now that this joker's been chased out, anyone with real ideas or beef ready to "step up"?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hello bark thank, i think we should turn polticians into dog food with my new patented meat grinder

it's run with a foot press so even aminals can use it!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
here boy. good boy. hi. hi. goood boy. goood boy. whos the good booooy?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dont forget to kill putty (its a reoccurring theme)

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Putty posted:

hello bark thank, i think we should turn polticians into dog food with my new patented meat grinder

it's run with a foot press so even aminals can use it!!!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

its hard to tell but that dog is extremely angry, and now, thanks to your suggestion, extremely hungry.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

here boy. good boy. hi. hi. goood boy. goood boy. whos the good booooy?

this dog offers you a few good wags and a handshake if you've got a few belly rubs in you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im not sure if i won the investment or not but i thank the bark tank for their time

both parties take a good whiff of each others asses before moving on to the next comntestant because dogs dont have hands to shake

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

*tucks ham under trench coat and quickens pace*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
all those dogs arent very cool when compared to that cool dog

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Chinatown posted:

all those dogs arent very cool when compared to that cool dog

he's a brand name of his own, maybe he'll show up as a guest investor

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
My mom's got cancer and I'm in it to win it. I'm gonna come at the barks hard with a lot of energy and clapping, I might run a few laps and then I'll tell them all about my home business, inflatable sex castles. My plan is to give these barks a hard sell and a big bone to take home to their bitches.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tonsured posted:

My mom's got cancer and I'm in it to win it. I'm gonna come at the barks hard with a lot of energy and clapping, I might run a few laps and then I'll tell them all about my home business, inflatable sex castles. My plan is to give these barks a hard sell and a big bone to take home to their bitches.

are you just rattling cages or what? whats your deal? whats your idea? you talk a good talk but can you take them for a walk?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i expect to be invited back for Last Chance Bark Tank OP

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Shaquin posted:

i expect to be invited back for Last Chance Bark Tank OP

we might be able to arrange something, but you're pretty much guaranteed a spot on "After Bark" if you have something we can film

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
>put peanut butter on dick and lie very still

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

JiveHonky posted:

Came here to post this..

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

satanic splash-back posted:

are you just rattling cages or what? whats your deal? whats your idea? you talk a good talk but can you take them for a walk?

Ha. The sex toys in my castle are more than they appear, these dildos double as weaponized pooper scoopers, that warm brown sensation on your face? ya got poo on you dog.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Anderron Shi posted:

Came here to post this..

lie down next to me, partners 50/50

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

WHO'S READY FOR A CAR RIDE

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

WHO'S READY FOR A CAR RIDE

you have a buyer, and he's a good one

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

they've seen this idea, and frankly, they're amused but not excited.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ok im back again this time i brought a present

the head of ceasar milan

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I have an idea for dogs. It is a machine where you load in a live pig and it incrementally grinds it up into sausage as the dog nuzzles a button.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Iron Prince posted:

I have an idea for dogs. It is a machine where you load in a live pig and it incrementally grinds it up into sausage as the dog nuzzles a button.

the beagle started wagging his tail and barking as soon as you finished talking and now he won't stop. he's super excited. he continues to bark over you as you try to talk to him. you can assume he's in for your idea but for now (and likely for the rest of the day) he will continue to bark at you while wagging his tail.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

the head of jackson galaxy

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

JiveHonky posted:

the head of ceasar milan

JiveHonky posted:

the head of jackson galaxy

dogs can't read spoilers please do not tease the bark tank

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
heres an idea - dro dogs©: cannabis dog biscuits

when rover needs that clover to not just bark at the moon but go just as high in the sky, grab some dro dogs©

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

satanic splash-back posted:

dogs can't read spoilers please do not tease the bark tank

poo poo i never think about this!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

#donotpostmeonfetishblogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU