Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I know it's a Dare post but who the balls is Athena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I know it's a Dare post but who the balls is Athena

She was/ is? a greek goddess who had armor and was really wise. The owl is her sign :)

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Kung Food posted:

Can I do the first part and skip the second?

wait which part is first, the balls part or the telling people they're actually egalitarian part

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Decebal posted:

She was/ is? a greek goddess who had armor and was really wise. The owl is her sign :)

Oh he meant the goddess? I thought he meant a living person that's an activist or something

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
one important feminist thing i think that gets overlooked is we r all human beans

and you really shouldn't be focused on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7TGNhVsa94

when ur trying to represent a global equality movement with womyn's power

go figure canadian lf got the prussian blue of the north and some dood named doomtrain all inter connected to these maxogc shifter neo nazis (of the past) and then tried to leverage it irl cuz

WE WANT TO BE INTERNET FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caroline and k8 and chump doodz i actively have been trying to avoid ur type since i was 15. the issue always comes up about transparency and cliquey gossip. and its like. hey dont want drama? dont start relationships built totally off lies that u TAKE WITH U TO THE GRAVE

ü dont look like ur pics
well we're in front of ur house want to get out of the car and go home? opens the door
no~~~i am trapped now in this lyfe of pain and must rape u by deception as u have done to my oh no they didnt gossip magazine PR writing fiction sisterz *listens to korn*

k thats hard candy street justice and it aint even intelligent enough to make a good movie plot like hard candy

dang gently caress u kill me

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Have you goons solved feminism yet by talking about it on the SA forums?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Anyone watch Bob's burgers

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Decebal posted:

It's not our fault we have all this testosterone. Nobody complained when there were beasts to kill or other tribesmen :(

@oonga Me DEMAND better representing in cave drawings! Want see women hunt! Want see women war! #reinventwheel #inventwheelfirstthough

penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot

oldpainless posted:

well basically whats happening here is bernie is overstaying his wlecome to hillarys....

presidency? regency? domination? PARADIGM SHIFT

idk what it is but it smells ego invested and as much as i want a womyn president i dont want to encourage a womyn president that destroys or continues to destroy things in the ways of the past old boys club (lol patriarchy lol neil mc loving neil idiots LOL)

i really wish warren was on the ballot but ïts hillarys turn LOL so gotz 2 support
who cares about the collateral

its 4 the greater good (srs)

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

oldpainless posted:

Somethingawful.com: Modern solutions to modern problems.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

oldpainless posted:

Yes the general consensus seems to be that everyone should die so we can achieve world peace

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Yes the general consensus seems to be that everyone should die so we can achieve world peace

I can't argue with the results

eats-almonds
Jun 30, 2016

Mange Mite posted:

Is it really solved? No ones posted in the thread for a month and a half.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i've solved feminism but im not telling

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Is there a way to vote this thread less than 1

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
Nice necro retard

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
Kill everyone who self identifies as ~ist and gas this thread tia

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

That Robot posted:

god i hope the dude the op screenshotted gets hosed with a baseball bat

even robocops are better than that guy

I know this is from ages ago but what does Robocop mean in this context? I keep seeing it and it confuses me, because Robocop is cool and I assume that it's meant as a negative.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Shin00bie posted:

I know this is from ages ago but what does Robocop mean in this context? I keep seeing it and it confuses me, because Robocop is cool and I assume that it's meant as a negative.

It's a wordfilter for SJW or Social Justice Warrior, and I guess they don't know how to get around the word filter

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
FEMINISTS read GREER and SMASH patriarchy. YOU get TRIGGERED by a PONCE talking poo poo.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There needs to be some rebranding and disambiguation and retooling of feminism, because I don't think a lot of people know what it even is at this point. And if you are a feminist you need to call out the crazy fringe people yourself, because they're hurting your image and the right score cheap points off of them.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
A lot of gay guys ITT. How odd.

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

There needs to be some rebranding and disambiguation and retooling of feminism, because I don't think a lot of people know what it even is at this point. And if you are a feminist you need to call out the crazy fringe people yourself, because they're hurting your image and the right score cheap points off of them.

Feminism can be whatever you want!

It's basically exactly the same thing as http://www.zombo.com/

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

The Dennis System posted:

The term "intersectional feminism" already exists, that's about as much disambiguation as we're gonna get. And any time we try to point out that the crazies do not represent everyone, and we'd love it if they hosed off up into the air, smuggo people yell "NO TRUE SCOTSMAN"

oh god why am I seriously replying in a GBS thread

eats-almonds
Jun 30, 2016
My room mate likes to make jokes that she can finally 'close down the lab' (she claims to have a science lab specifically for solving gender issues) every time there's a small feminist victory in the news.

'Ghostbusters has an all female cast! we can close down the lab!' (bad example, she doesn't actually think this)
"Brock Turner only got 6 months? Back to the lab!"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

She sounds fun

eats-almonds
Jun 30, 2016
ya I wish she wasn't alive

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Anti-feminism dorks are working against their own self interest. A world where they don't have to be "a REAL man" would be a much better one for dorks of all shapes and sizes. Eroding the patriarchy is a much better solution than pretending you're a noir detective or posing with a katana.

This is dumb. You have to be a real man and a real adult and a real person and a real friend and all the other real things. There is nothing good about being coddled and allowed to fail.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Maoist Pussy posted:

This is dumb. You have to be a real man and a real adult and a real person and a real friend and all the other real things. There is nothing good about being coddled and allowed to fail.

Ya but they all have twisted nerd - view of what being a man is: super alpha take charge man that tells women to remember their place, etc, etc.

Basically everything they aren't.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
True, but also not my problem. :-D

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i hate women and men

eats-almonds
Jun 30, 2016

Robo Reagan posted:

i hate women and men

Okay Dad
"I'm not racist I hate 'em all equally huuurrrr"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im racist as hell idiot

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, and strong men create good times. The societal circle of life

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I for one wecome our new MRA overlords!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So many youtube videos of someone with a British/Aussie accent talking about how much they hate women.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
tbh I just dont want to lose my collection of lewd anime dating sim games on steam.

also, if youre a slave to what you perceive to be the alpha-as-the-opposite-sex-defines-it, just lol.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I like to put my penis into women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam the FUCK down
Dec 20, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

The toxic masculinity imposed idea of the 'alpha male' with unlimited bravado and a poker fact is in no way what a healthy matured adult man is like. Failure is not a bad thing, and most successful people are so successful because of their resilience and ability to cope with failure and set backs in a healthy way. The idea that men need to keep on keeping on and hide their failures is one of the reasons men suffer from an overwhelming amount of psychological issues.

• Locked thread