Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsNbsjpuLc

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I'm the guy who got evicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4hsYFfN2aM

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Funnily enough I ended up looking up Speedballing earlier and how many 'famous' people OD'ed on it.

Careful Lowtax or you will end up like John Belushi. Or like River Phoenix he lost his virginity at 4 (apparently this was a bad thing too).

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Love me some jenkem

cnut
May 3, 2016

After 15 years of lurking I signed up a couple weeks ago, wasn't that enough to keep you in drugs? Apparently not!

Sorry, but I've given you enough of my hard earned* dollars.

*Dollars were not hard earned but you're still not getting any more. But you are my favourite poster so there's that :)

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

cnut posted:

After 15 years of lurking I signed up a couple weeks ago, wasn't that enough to keep you in drugs? Apparently not!

Sorry, but I've given you enough of my hard earned* dollars.

*Dollars were not hard earned but you're still not getting any more. But you are my favourite poster so there's that :)

It's okay, you already did your part.

From each according to his ability, to Lowtax for lots of drugs.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's okay, you already did your part.

Thanks, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Lowtax? More like Highdrugs!!

• Locked thread