Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penis man
May 18, 2016

by zen death robot
i never listened to kanye but it sounds like he needs more of a musical education before hes taken seriously

if i was him id just retire with the money and my freedom but hey hesblack so what the gently caress do u know anything can happen

he should listen to more witch house imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Is that literal shitpants?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no thats just a woman

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
when im high as gently caress i talk like kanye so ye he's a genius

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

penis man posted:

i never listened to kanye but it sounds like he needs more of a musical education before hes taken seriously

if i was him id just retire with the money and my freedom but hey hesblack so what the gently caress do u know anything can happen

Kanye probably does listen to witch house and knows way more about music than you do

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Germstore posted:

Every morning Kanye West wakes up in his Kanye Nest, gets Kanye Dressed, puts his hand on his Kanye Chest and promises to do his Kanye Best to meet the day with Kanye Zest.

I like you, forums poster Germstore.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Germstore posted:

Every morning Kanye West wakes up in his Kanye Nest, gets Kanye Dressed, puts his hand on his Kanye Chest and promises to do his Kanye Best to meet the day with Kanye Zest.

Throwing a party later tonight, gonna be a Kanye Fest. Hope everyone digs his new threads, his Kanye Vest. Alas they all think he's just a Kanye Pest

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cartouche posted:

Is that literal shitpants?

he's wearing kim kardashian's period pants with an $8000 jacket

penis man posted:

He should stop with the autotune. poo poo is played out and was corny even 5 years ago. even T-Pain has moved on and that was his whole gimmick. then again gently caress I'm not a millionaire crazy person with legions of apologist honkeys, what do I know?

im cute fucked around with this message at 22:07 on May 20, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i forget if i heard kim k is incompetent or incontinent but she always looks like she's smuggling a stinker in the back of her clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

I bet they both looked like they played a really aggressive day of paintball when they got into their pyjamas that night. How do you even sit in those things without them digging into you.

Anyway, I have odd love for Kanye. Like how I can watch ulillillia for hours, but richer. He's mental as hell but I'd consider a good guy who would probably steal your wallet in some manic episode and spend it all on drillbits and cover your floor with them for some bizarre scheme/nervous tick masquerading as a great thought. He'd probably also deny that he stole the money for the drillbits because he did such a good job arranging them that in fact, none of that is yours anymore. You'd end up being sued for royalties on it. Also I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but his wife has buttocks.

• Locked thread