Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine
noses will be broken im memory of lobo, a good man, who drove drunk to pick gram and i up from go carts with poo poo licker supreme , so i took the bus home instead <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Shut the gently caress up, Dare

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Is rave eugenics where you all just roll until the weakest dies of heat exhaustion?

unceunceunceunceunceunce

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Postin' in a Dare thread because I'm in class with nothing better to do.

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

Roylicious posted:

Is rave eugenics where you all just roll until the weakest dies of heat exhaustion?

unceunceunceunceunceunce

ya but u also gotta have a gang name street name if ur a kid raver so u pick cool ppl like HARLEY QUINN (totally not gonna grow up to be a psycho once u start the crystal meth diet) etc

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Wouldn't mind some MDMA right about now :(

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

Decebal posted:

Wouldn't mind some MDMA right about now :(

would have been nice to get on this stuff in grade 6 like the c00l kidz but i was TOO RICH TOO JEW LOOKING TOO NERDY TOO WEAK TOO UNCOOL TOO CREEPY (just like my mom was when she complained that irish fat scum MEN were pushing her up against walls groping her rear end and all this other poo poo that got SWEPT UNDER THE RUG CUZ LOL CATHOLIC SCHOOLBOARD SHES A JEW LOOKINKIKEES)

ty deseare campbell u totally r gonna be employed in the long term its cool ur fat tho plz get more fat (again)

Wik
Mar 5, 2010
I hope this is a snarky post

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I mean it's odorless, and the post office never checks packages. Right ? And small (pure) quantities go a long way

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

Decebal posted:

I mean it's odorless, and the post office never checks packages. Right ? And small (pure) quantities go a long way

this is real nice and all but i heard b00ks go a long way too especially at young age

also i refuse to team troll with u online vs hs ppl because they are all loving retarded and u know it and u played both sides so its like gently caress this lets go to bermuda and gently caress them all let god sort it out

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

kill ur ego posted:

also i refuse to team troll with u online vs hs ppl because they are all loving retarded and u know it and u played both sides so its like gently caress this lets go to bermuda and gently caress them all let god sort it out

what the gently caress does this even mean

who are HS people

why would we "team troll" with you

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Im a cia agent working to turn everyone homo so that homos rule the world

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
So, I'm not getting any party drugs through the mail, is what your saying ? :(

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

HogX posted:

Im a cia agent working to turn everyone homo so that homos rule the world

w3rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kill ur ego
May 19, 2016

by Shine

Decebal posted:

So, I'm not getting any party drugs through the mail, is what your saying ? :(

:( it was not meant to be 4 me i am afraid but im sure canadarc can help u out with alternatives

• Locked thread