Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am king
May 19, 2016

by Shine
i am king
i am king
i am king
i am king
i am king
i am kingi am kingi am kingi am kingi am kingi am king

(never do this btw imo)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Hello rapist

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

im the god

i am king
May 19, 2016

by Shine

Windows 98 posted:

Hello rapist

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
dare have you stuck your dong in lovey banh yet?

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

how does it feel to know youre spending the few days of freedom you have left posting on a dead gay forum instead of planning an escape to a country with no extradition treaty?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Are you saying I should kill dogs with acid OP? Thats the message I'm getting here.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

That Robot posted:

dare have you stuck your dong in lovey banh yet?

you just cant get lovey banh off your mind can you...

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Once I took a hit of LSD and I placed the tab under my tongue like you're supposed to, but then later my dog licked me on the lips and must've gotten some on his tongue :woof::lsd:

We had a fun time together.
:smugdog::staredog::regd09::chord:

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 00:53 on May 20, 2016

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Once I took a hit of LSD and I placed the tab under my tongue like you're supposed to, but then later my dog licked me on the lips and must've gotten some on his tongue :woof::lsd:

poo poo im cuming

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

JiveHonky posted:

you just cant get lovey banh off your mind can you...

it's a campaign to get his mind off gbs

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

We had a fun time together.
:smugdog::staredog::regd09::chord:

what did he do when he was on lsd

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

my dog took lsd and now he thinks hes a glass of orange juice

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my dog od'd on weed and died

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my dog got cancer and died of pneumonia after extensive treatment

well, nevermind anyways

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if a person and a dog do a bunch of LSD together can they understand each other's language?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

City of Tampa posted:

if a person and a dog do a bunch of LSD together can they understand each other's language?

I feel like the dog is going to do better than the other person

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

Language Synergy Drug, so yes

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

That Robot posted:

what did he do when he was on lsd

The dog's energy levels and overall emotions wound up being similar to that of the group. We noticed him looking strangely uncomfortable during the end of the come-up and we realized what had happened and that he was wigging out a little bit in his bed in the corner. So we laughed at it all and gave him attention and put out some catnip for the cats and soon enough everyone was wigging out (but in a good way). Everyone was jamming off of each others' good vibes, and it seemed like the dog was somehow capable of laughing and tripping along with us.

He was hard to handle around other dogs when we took him on a walk and he took forever to piss in some bushes. :regd09:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im pregnant with a gay dead baby and i have AIDS

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
acid will eat the HIV virus and shrooms will bring him/her/cis/cit/zin/fizz back to life

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
too late, my dog has all the acid.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
It's either mushrooms or dog prozac, and I just want to be organic you know?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What if you gave the dog acid and he was like "whoa I think I can talk" to himself, only it wasn't to himself it was out loud to you?

I'd probably give that bitch some MDMA too and see if it turned into Air Bud.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
A faggots gambit imo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

poo poo im cuming

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

The dog's energy levels and overall emotions wound up being similar to that of the group. We noticed him looking strangely uncomfortable during the end of the come-up and we realized what had happened and that he was wigging out a little bit in his bed in the corner. So we laughed at it all and gave him attention and put out some catnip for the cats and soon enough everyone was wigging out (but in a good way). Everyone was jamming off of each others' good vibes, and it seemed like the dog was somehow capable of laughing and tripping along with us.

He was hard to handle around other dogs when we took him on a walk and he took forever to piss in some bushes. :regd09:

I got lost in a lake that was a thousand miles in each direction on lsd (that was a basketball court Ina public park) so why should I believe you were in any state to judge how hard your dog was tripping.

Also I saw an alien rocket shoot across the sky on mescaline but I'm pretty sure that was actually real

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

jarofpiss posted:

so why should I believe you were in any state to judge how hard your dog was tripping
Hmm let's see I will give you one guess:
:staredog::cosmic2day::cabot:
We were on the same trip

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also I love the hell outta my dog and I'm pretty sure he goes in for the mouth kiss intentionally now when LSD's afoot.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
why would you do all these drugs and then just sit in front of a computer? go outside!!!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

im pregnant with a gay dead baby and i have AIDS

im teh father

i'll make the website

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

jarofpiss posted:

I got lost in a lake that was a thousand miles in each direction on lsd (that was a basketball court Ina public park) so why should I believe you were in any state to judge how hard your dog was tripping.

Also I saw an alien rocket shoot across the sky on mescaline but I'm pretty sure that was actually real

tell us about the mescaline ufo

and other cool trip stories please tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am king
May 19, 2016

by Shine
lol. y do i have to say some gay thing likeo be nice to lix of all ppl.

the truth is the reverse anti semitism has to STOP RIGHT NOW ALEX

except i mean we were playing lotusLT and i did really gently caress things up that day beingTHAT ROBOT etc

tell them about ur ring bearer meeting that i got to observe FROM OUTSIDE THE SERVER *paranormal music*

• Locked thread