Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I had a hard time parsing this so I immediately thought of myself. suck it everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Poor Pepsi less Mike

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

and last time i checked socrates, one of the first wasn't a teenage girl :laugh:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
"
sticky cow if athena isnt lowtax's wife u have nothing to worry about maybe she ran her course but if she is no1 from shifter is gonna defend u here because they had nothing to do with br0n

what will happen is basically bron just gets a stern talking to about the new social norm of feminism that encourages women to report their drunken sex/ mdma/period sex while black out as rape every single time even though they dont really feel the need to because theyre from small town michigan and focused on their careers and have dated a few pigs already and just kinda are used to guys being hosed up

especially the asian ones that pressure them for cyber sex when theyre a minor

like isaac" - Socrates

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

JiveHonky posted:

"
sticky cow if athena isnt lowtax's wife u have nothing to worry about maybe she ran her course but if she is no1 from shifter is gonna defend u here because they had nothing to do with br0n

what will happen is basically bron just gets a stern talking to about the new social norm of feminism that encourages women to report their drunken sex/ mdma/period sex while black out as rape every single time even though they dont really feel the need to because theyre from small town michigan and focused on their careers and have dated a few pigs already and just kinda are used to guys being hosed up

especially the asian ones that pressure them for cyber sex when theyre a minor

like isaac" - Socrates

JiveHonky don't you DARE I almost thought you'd been hacked at first.

It all makes sense now.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

wow that's horseshit lol

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

That Robot posted:

wow that's horseshit lol

No, dude... it's science

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol

The Bananana posted:

No, dude... it's science

Yeah, it's true. It's because of the different Hemispheres of the brain doing different functions.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what did Socrates have to say on the topics of transsexuals and bathrooms

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

Socrates was too busy mythologizing to concern himself with Trans issues.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol
They didn't have bathrooms in Ancient Greece.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

if diogenes had been present for the trans toilet debate he would've made it his mission to use the opposite-sex bathroom every single time and clog up the toilet

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

if diogenes had been present for the trans toilet debate he would've made it his mission to use the opposite-sex bathroom every single time and clog up the toilet

Diogenes would have been consumed by a ball of infernal fire in the modern age.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I am relfugent.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

I am relfugent.

nah, your cool. :3:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you can raed tihs wthuiot soptnipg it manes you hvae a seicpal brian. Olny 1% of Mnesa mbemres are albe to unatsdernd the srmcalbed wrods of tihs stenctnce.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Applewhite posted:

If you can raed tihs wthuiot soptnipg it manes you hvae a seicpal brian. Olny 1% of Mnesa mbemres are albe to unatsdernd the srmcalbed wrods of tihs stenctnce.

Maisamtr

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

MiracleWhale posted:

Socrates was accustomed to seeing ladyboys at the men's baths.

What he had to say was: "Get over it you're looking at a projection on a cave wall numbnuts."

(Wait that was Plato, but still)

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

oops. now you are reflugent again.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

poopy pee pee posted:

Yeah, it's true. It's because of the different Hemispheres of the brain doing different functions.

...And what better example than SomethingAwful'.Com's own "smug smiley" what with his iconic cocked left eyebrow!?
:smug:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I'm thinking about Hitler allot

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

The Bananana posted:

No, dude... it's science

The only science I can verify as true is the fact that I pee when I poop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm thinking about Hitler allot

Are you Jewish?

• Locked thread