Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm a god drat human being. I can wipe my rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71kig4xhDUE

No reptilians allowed ITT. Post why you love being a human.

I love it because if I gently caress up, even really bad, I can just be like, :shrug: poo poo happened.

Also. While having balls is not strictly for humans. I do enjoy having mine licked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

You can't fool me sapient vending machine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it says you're a goat in your name. idiot

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I don't like being human. I feel inferior.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Being human allows me to jerk off while I post.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

new av found!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Doc Friday posted:

Being human allows me to jerk off while I post.

:same:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmm that's a caprine as gently caress thing to say you goat bastard

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I'm a robot

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I always imagined you as the adorable goat in your av Vendagoat. Youve hurt a lot of us today

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Rasta_Al posted:

I always imagined you as the adorable goat in your av Vendagoat. Youve hurt a lot of us today

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

new av found!

it suits you imo :3:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

VendaGoat posted:

I'm a god drat human being. I can wipe my rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71kig4xhDUE

No reptilians allowed ITT. Post why you love being a human.

I love it because if I gently caress up, even really bad, I can just be like, :shrug: poo poo happened.

Also. While having balls is not strictly for humans. I do enjoy having mine licked.

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i am a human garbage disposal

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rasta_Al posted:

I know right?

Sorry for that. Here, let me take a selfie to prove it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

I know right?

Sorry for that. Here, let me take a selfie to prove it.

thats fred dyrst

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Welp unsubscribed haha creepy poo poo man bye definitely don't email.me more of that type of image

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

it suits you imo :3:

no i meant for you. I don't buy avs.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Wow, denis leary got old

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

CJacobs posted:

Wow, denis leary got old

the good thing about dennis is his standup from the past sucks just like the current stuff

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Back into the vending machine with you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

no i meant for you. I don't buy avs.

you mother-

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you suck vendagoat. stop posting

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a pod people, just like all of the other sandys

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Hell Yeah posted:

you suck vendagoat. stop posting

Hell Yeah

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
More human

Than human

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Computre

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
In vaudeville there's an old bit where characters will quickly exchange hats and change their thinking and perspective. So when I tell I'm hat fappy you know for a fact that i'm masturbating madly.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
parody thread, 'God damnit! I'm Hunan!'

it could contain all sorts of hilarious asian-oriented vaguely racist observations

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mozi posted:

it could contain all sorts of hilarious asian-oriented vaguely racist observations

ive got this idea about something with peepee in coke, want to help me workshop it?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mozi posted:

:sigh: I'll make the website.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

ive got this idea about something with peepee in coke, want to help me workshop it?

i think that's gold as is, as long as it's a chinese person placing said peepee in aforementioned coke

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i thought it was common knowledge that if you ever post in gbs you are subhuman at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm a human and a lizardperson- and an arcturian godling all at once why can't I get along :cripes:

• Locked thread