Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mariana Horchata posted:

i used to, its very different now

love, love love long ago,
it was better then,
it's over now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

i used to, its very different now

Its not me that changed man.... its the games man, its the games that changed!!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to play Fallout 4. I decided to play it on the highest difficulty and it has taken a very long time to get around.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed posted:

I like to play Fallout 4. I decided to play it on the highest difficulty and it has taken a very long time to get around.

fall out 4 was extremely my poo poo but I never figured out the whole community building thing, like was there a point to that at all or just something to use your steel and wood pieces on?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
gbs cyoa

>Fix screenshot software

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

putty did you ever add me on steam

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

snip tool is all anyone needs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

don't post pictures of my waifu

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

don't post pictures of my waifu

she seems to be incredibly small judging by the floral arrangement but i understand fairy marriage is the order of the day in this era congratulations on being on the cusp

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Business Gorillas posted:

putty did you ever add me on steam

i could never fdind the space racist

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I like dad games like orbiter and flight sims.

Anyone else play dad games?

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
I think I'm gonna buy a PS4.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Celluloid Sam posted:

a Playstation Vita

:aatrek:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blockade posted:

I like dad games like orbiter and flight sims.

Anyone else play dad games?

truck simulator but not the turbo gay euro truck simulator lmao europe

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

sometimes

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

she seems to be incredibly small judging by the floral arrangement but i understand fairy marriage is the order of the day in this era congratulations on being on the cusp

i've had a fairy fetish ever since i saw ferngully, i like to tie her down and cut down trees in front of her, it's very hot (literally cuz i cut down the trees with a very fuel inefficient diesel tree cutting machine that harms the environment) and we both get off explosively

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I play video games hard and often

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ah yes I like to play nuclear throne and binding of isaac on the go I must want to molest kids. These are unrelated rear end in a top hat.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
triggered by a single smilie lmao

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

mdm posted:

triggered by a single smilie lmao

gotta lol at this sid sorry

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im not triggered your triggered . This whole drat precinct is triggered

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Putty posted:

i could never fdind the space racist

edit: i changed my steamid to businessgorillas

Business Gorillas fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 20, 2016

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Celluloid Sam posted:

ah yes I like to play nuclear throne and binding of isaac on the go I must want to molest kids. These are unrelated rear end in a top hat.

Hello ps vegeta buddy :slick::respek:

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

whos got my heady combos?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Nooner posted:

gently caress yeah i love video games. I like to play them on the xbox one

Geez if you love them so much you should marry them

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Sam is my friend and much like him I share a great love for videogames. They are loving awesome

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Captain Yossarian posted:

Sam is my friend and much like him I share a great love for videogames. They are loving awesome

Hell yeah

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my friend hector used to play a game called "stick your hands in the combine" he loved that drat game :smith:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

back when we could still call him Two Hand Hector unironically

rio
Mar 20, 2008

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i want my first to be my dark souls mate and i'm gonna dress up as a mimic and grief the poo poo out of her

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Anyone want to play some video games I am gonna play some rocket league or risk of rain I'm on ps4 someone actually added me from here

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i do like video games, thanks for asking sam. i own a playstation vita, and also own more steam games than a person could reasonably be expected to play.sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, but i know how to keep having fun!

best,
lls

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i do like video games, thanks for asking sam. i own a playstation vita, and also own more steam games than a person could reasonably be expected to play.sometimes it's a bit overwhelming, but i know how to keep having fun!

best,
lls

what do you have on vita do you want to play something together

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i've got a bunch of stuff on vita, but in terms of things good for multiplayer, probably just freedom wars and EDF2

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have freedom wars but I'm not very far in it I wanna get EDF but I think im gonna get that gundam game next

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i don't know, honestly? i seem to think that i do. i spend long hours collecting and modding games, i have a very vast collection. but i never seem to bother actually playing them for more than a few min whenever the mood strikes me. i donno, it might be some kind of choice overload, ia have too many options so i cant choose one? :shrug:

i guess i'll just watch another lets play

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rutibex posted:

i don't know, honestly? i seem to think that i do. i spend long hours collecting and modding games, i have a very vast collection. but i never seem to bother actually playing them for more than a few min whenever the mood strikes me. i donno, it might be some kind of choice overload, ia have too many options so i cant choose one? :shrug:

i guess i'll just watch another lets play

im sorry you have aspergers I just got the test result

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i buy video games but i don't have time to actually play them. but i like to watch the intro videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I love video games. Marriage, children, and living in a rural area have managed to entirely decimate my social life so most of my friends are people I met online and play xbox with! Right now I'm playing Dark Souls 3. It's my first experience with the Dark Souls series.

You should buy an xbox one, Sam. Then we can play DS3 together.

• Locked thread