Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I love my grandparents and I am sincerely sorry for those people who have either lost a grandparent or do not love their grandparents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
some of us never had any grandparents

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
What goon has the oldest grandparent? My grandpa was born in 1869 or 1870, and died in 1935.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Last grandparent I had died in 09, this thread is a reminder that I too will be dead someday. Pretty sweet and comforting thought IMO

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
all my grandparents as well as my father were killed in the holocaust, it was the worst incidence of guardtower handrail failure in ww2

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

all my grandparents as well as my father were killed in the holocaust, it was the worst incidence of guardtower handrail failure in ww2

lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I only have two grandparents and every time I walk past my grandma I slap her rear end with my flipper arm; she saucy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

I only have two grandparents and every time I walk past my grandma I slap her rear end with my flipper arm; she saucy

are you a carnie leviathan of wonders

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

are you a carnie leviathan of wonders

I was a hardcore follower of the dark carnival until the fifth joker card dropped and then I saw the light and raised my flippers to shangri-la. I've been trying to go to the gathering for years but my mom went out one night to get a pack of smokes and left me here all alone and I can't turn the smooth metal of the doorknob with my flippers. I'm running out of faygo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

stay safe thalidomide juggalo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
thread had me like :chanpop:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MiracleWhale posted:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfY1lfFu8j8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I hoping my remaining grandma leaves my mom a nice chunk of cash to help her retirement

• Locked thread