Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
I looove Plum Candy Powerup, the blue one, it costs a dollar but when you use it you instantly win and all the candies flash and you get so many points

Protip: you can get 10 for 9 dollars

Rocket Sled is another good one, it blasts youahead by like half the map when ur down from the avelanche. i dont know how i would ever gotten the points needed for the Ramjet sled otherwise. rocket is 50 cent and ramjet is 1.20 dollars, only rocket comes in a bulk pack so save the ramjet for when you have to get the teleport powerup.. the tele is 3 dollars.. but holy poo poo wait until you try it it's soooo powerful easily like 6 dollar value, what were they thinking. its so gonna get nerfed, lol. get it while you can IMO

what are your fave day to day mobile gaming powerups?

wanna check new ones out. thanks..!!! :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

new player costumes for google maps

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what are you talking about?

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Thought this was best microaggresions in mobile games. Voted 1

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Crow_Rodeo posted:

Thought this was best microaggresions in mobile games. Voted 1

can i touch your hair?

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

upgrade for dating app in which the match you with anyone even if the algorithm knows they will hate you

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
x50 Cudgecrystals for $99 <------------------------------- BEST DEAL! LIMITED TIME! ONLY 22hrs LEFT!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
whats the deal with video games :confused:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

50,000 COIN PACK - $9.99

That way you can gamble even more fake (but not fake I guess???) money in a pool app to feel something.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

x50 Cudgecrystals for $99 <------------------------------- BEST DEAL! LIMITED TIME! ONLY 22hrs LEFT!

this is from the game Cudgel Quest 2 btw

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the erxtra clicks you can get int cookie clicker

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

treasure bear posted:

new player costumes for google maps

i got. some free vopices and arrow things for my gps my favourite is skeleton hand and dr nightmare voice btu i mute the sound anyway. i wish he would say "... if you dare!" some times after a direction but i guess thats asking too much really

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I like the one where I spend $5k on a mobile game to pwn all the poors who play lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Should be named microcephalic transactions because only pinheads would pay for that poo poo.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I will suck your dick for Clash of Clans gems.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

JiveHonky posted:

can i touch your hair?

gently caress yeah

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I bought cards in hearthstone then never played again, so that was pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
best microtransaction is the time spent playing them and this transaction is truly micro because my time is worthless.

• Locked thread