Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

it really bothers me. Look for yourself. the margin is a lot smaller and frankly I think that's an unprofessional formatting error. The standards around this place are really sliding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
are you using internet exploerer maybe?

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

I'm sorry for saying anything I don't mean to upset any one.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tenacious J posted:

I'm sorry for saying anything I don't mean to upset any one.

:confused:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
ok i fixed it yw

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

See here

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
maybe you are just too old for video games ad evidenced by your giant font size? It looks the same as other forums for me it's just there are too many drat subforums for this spergy hobby but in my browser the subforums don't wrap around again

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i think i might be a ghost :confused:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
IMO there should be no subforums, and no more than 2, possibly 3, threads on all of teh Something Awful Forums.

Welp, those are my two ideas on improving our fine internet forum. :shrug:

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I was going to come in and say you're being too picky, but after seeing the screenshot...yeah that's just too close

LowPartz
Dec 23, 2015
If only there was a forum for issues like this......

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Pretentious hipster irony zone.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

already fixed, lowtax's secret posting police have eyes everywhere, it's all been covered up now

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It doesn't look like that on my computer. I'm on IBM PC.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Why would you ever need to click that link OP? It's nothing but threads hundreds of pages long dedicated to a single game or lovely obscure Jap rpg franchise.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like I’m missing something. I played the beta and found Overwatch to be mediocre at best. The characters were the definition of “try hard”, the voice acting was atrocious and I found the gameplay to be trite. Is it because Blizzard made it so “Yaaay Blizzard made a game so we must suckle the nutsack it flowed from!” or something?

It just seems people are making this game out to be way more than it is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lowtax asleep at the wheel yet again

• Locked thread