Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
time cube guy died; this is a different dead crazy dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The soap rules. I need to buy some today. True story: time cube guy was step uncle or step father or something step to an old coworker of mine. That coworker was pretty fuckin out there too and I wonder what became of him.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The TIme Cube guy is Gene Ray

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap

this soap is awesome and its a great read in the shower.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

JiveHonky posted:

I use this soap to wash the womans corpse before I gently caress it. J/k I don't wash it lol

:eyepop:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
back in the day this was my go to soap to read while taking a poo poo in the bathroom of the apartment of the random organic hippie art student I just banged

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Dr. Bronner's soap is made by crazy people for crazy people

Everyone who I know who uses Dr. Bronner's has been nuts

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Roger Craig posted:

yea but good in bed

DA PANET EARF
Jun 14, 2011

Roger Craig posted:

Yes but were they also tingly

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
What if you used this to tingle your nuts then after you dry off you put Gold Bond on your balls?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

tenspott posted:

What if you used this to tingle your nuts then after you dry off you put Gold Bond on your balls?

I remember forums poster volume had some good advice for what to put on your balls

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

toothpaste I think

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

maybe potpourri

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

DA PANET EARF posted:

Yes but were they also tingly

:perfect:

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
I've been advised this is the best stuff to bring hunting in case you injure yourself and need to clean the wound so it doesn't get infected. The guy who told me was a bit crunchy be he seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's not antibacterial, but really any liquid soap is gonna do the trick equally. You can also clean your outside window sills with it and you won't get ants.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

criscodisco posted:

It's also fine as laundry detergent, although I'd only use it on towels or underwear, because I wouldn't trust it not to leave oily stains.

It's never left oily stains on my clothes; I used to use some as a laundry boost when I washed my work clothes from my bakery days.

This stuff is the best when it comes to cleaning animal puke and crap off of carpets, too. A little bit of this stuff in hot water works better than any of the rug cleaners you can buy at the store.

Also, watch the documentary, it's drat good.

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Bronner was born in Heilbronn, Germany, to the Heilbronner family of soap makers.[3] He emigrated to the United States in 1929, dropping "Heil" from his name. As his father was Jewish, he pleaded with his parents to emigrate with him for fear of the then-ascendant Nazi Party, but they refused. His last contact with his parents was in the form of a censored postcard saying, "You were right. —Your loving father."[4] His parents were killed in the Holocaust.

fdaJJ
May 3, 2005

DEEP DOWN I'M A FURRY WHO LOVES TIGERS
Smells good, leaves my hands dry though. Overall, C+ product.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fdaJJ posted:

Smells good, leaves my hands dry though. Overall, C+ product.

how about youre balls

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if ur camping and u scrub up with some bronner's after a breakfast of eggs and bacon and hot coffee you can p much rip fully grown trees out of the ground all day

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
I like reading the bottle anytime I take a shower at someone's house that has it. It metholates my sack.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
it appears to be some kind of soap OP, please close thread

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Chinatown posted:

you havent lived until youve lathered your god drat balls with this poo poo.
And after you dry them off, spray them with Gold Bond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
its soap. hope this halps

• Locked thread