Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

drat Ben what the gently caress :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
Good job with the LP so far! It has been awhile since I played this game, it was fun to go back and read it all again.

And thanks for showing the alternate stuff we could have done, some of it is very interesting, and some of it is very.... "interesting".

Ben, what the gently caress....

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Update 38: Unseen Peril

In Chapter 4 when you head to the library to look up the accident, if you still hadn't returned Emily's glasses despite the game prompting you to at every opportunity, you get a new prompt:

We continue to not give her glasses back, but that sounded ominous. We see this at least twice more during the day as we travel to and from the library.

So the next day, when we head over there to start working on saving Derek:

: Did something happen to her?

: She...she lost her glasses a while ago... I tried blowing it off, saying she looked plenty cute without them...

: What!? (Did I do that?)

Well, yes.

: I-I've got to apologize to her! ...I'm off to the hospital. See you later.

She runs off.

: (What can I do about Emily...?)
: (I know--I'll go into that "past" to give her back her glasses.)

And we're instantly teleported to Chronos.

It's impossible to proceed without fixing this, as Ashley's hanging out outside it, and Ethan refuses to enter the library while Ashley blatantly needs help.

===

And that's the end of all the easter eggs that this game has to offer, and the end of the LP with it. Thanks for following along with me all the way through, and I hope you enjoyed it.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Thank you for the hard work, don't forget to email for archiving.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Great job with the LP, and I'm finally glad to see this game completed.

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
So the last easter egg we see is one of Ethan's friends getting really hurt because he was a massive dick to her.

That... feel appropriate for some reason.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thank you for LPing this game and also providing the OST for the game! This game is pretty interesting, and I'm glad that I got the chance to experience it.

Also, what the hell, why would Ben beat someone up over a dog?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Thanks for the LP. It got a little confusing at times, but that tends to happen to me when a story has time/timeline manipulation.

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy
Great job on a neat game!

WFGuy
Feb 18, 2011

Press X to jump, then press X again!
Toilet Rascal
Thanks for the great LP of a very interesting game!

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

EagerSleeper posted:

Also, what the hell, why would Ben beat someone up over a dog?

Dogs are mean.

Thanks for the LP!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I still don't know what the hell is going on in this game, but that's down to me and my genetic incompatibility with most time-travel plots--especially when they're as convoluted as this one. It was still fun following along with the very well-done LP, though; thanks!

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Thanks for LPing a game that I was curious about and would otherwise NEVER would have seen. It's weird and convoluted but was an entertaining ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Archived and locked.

• Locked thread