Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Wins?
Raptors
Cavs
No One
View Results

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Hand Knit posted:

Yeah, 26 is the "post-1984" record. Dunno why that was the benchmark used.

Thats as far as Basketball ref goes back for rebound in the playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
the 26 in a half was set in 67

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this interview with casey is awful. i wonder if he'll get 25k for all like 9 times he calls out the refs

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Brolander posted:

this interview with casey is awful. i wonder if he'll get 25k for all like 9 times he calls out the refs

Team will cover it, and it is probably strategically correct to to put pressure on the refs going forwards, since ESPN seemed to be happy to run with "the refs are doing a terrible job" during the game.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
What happened to Kevin love tonight

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Adun posted:

He realized Chris hooper is not his father

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

zapplez posted:

Are fake ages from under developed countries a thing in NBA like it is in the MLB?

Yinka Dare.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Adun posted:

harder to drop dimes when they're magnetized differently in canada

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The exchange rate is real bad too

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
lmao LeBron tried to act all incredulous when a Toronto media guy asked him about selling that Thompson elbow

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Terry Glenn posted:

lmao LeBron tried to act all incredulous when a Toronto media guy asked him about selling that Thompson elbow

It's not that bad in terms of the immediate reaction. It's pretty loving bad with everything after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Redgrendel2001 posted:

It's not that bad in terms of the immediate reaction. It's pretty loving bad with everything after that.

he literally pushed off of tt to sell it

• Locked thread