Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

liked and subscribed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
THIS JUST IN

my wife brought home a large Taro Bun called "Heaven Bun" yesterday but i had already eaten so i did not try it.

thats where the story takes a twist my friends, dig this; so this morning before work i'm kinda hungry so i see the taro bun sitting there and guess what I did? thats right, I ate it!

It was pretty good, the taro filling was sweet but not too sweet and the bread of the bun was like that soft hawaiian bread.

beeble out.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

JiveHonky posted:

THIS JUST IN

my wife brought home a large Taro Bun called "Heaven Bun" yesterday but i had already eaten so i did not try it.

thats where the story takes a twist my friends, dig this; so this morning before work i'm kinda hungry so i see the taro bun sitting there and guess what I did? thats right, I ate it!

It was pretty good, the taro filling was sweet but not too sweet and the bread of the bun was like that soft hawaiian bread.

beeble out.

Fuuuuuuuuckin hell I love me some taro

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JiveHonky posted:

THIS JUST IN

beeble out.

:vince:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Tomorrow is Friday op. Will you buy another muffin. And do you take the thrash out on Fridays?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

King of Bees posted:

Tomorrow is Friday op. Will you buy another muffin. And do you take the thrash out on Fridays?

hmm my boss is in disney so I am working from home today and tomorrow. I prolly wont get another Muffin until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Good to know. Did you remember to take out your trash ? I'll check back next week for updates. 😂

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

JiveHonky posted:

THIS JUST IN

beeble out.

:gizz: and :boom: my friend

tomorrow I will have another muffin. this time I will make sure to take a shot of the trash can.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

if this keeps going this is going to be my favorite thread. just hanging out. eating muffins. taking pictures of trash.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King of Bees posted:

Can we get this to happen? I've been waiting all day.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

OMG

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

primo my nemo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

tomorrow is friday and slower day at work. no promises but i got muffins on my mind.

i feel them calling me

• Locked thread